"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Have any of you tried Kratom?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
Nope, when I was younger I was more open to this kind of stuff, now not so much.
 

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
1,396
Reaction score
118
Age
39
Location
New York
I did, i have a bottle sitting next to me, havent taken it in 2 months, it gives me lazer focus for about an hour then i come down and get a bit tired. Thats all
 

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2017
Messages
72
Reaction score
58
Age
51
I would avoid it entirely. I played around with it as a ergogenic (excercise/endurance enhancer) which it helped with. I only used it pre-workout (~5x a week) in moderate to low dose 2 -3 grams. Within a month my sex drive tanked completely. Took over a month to recover despite super high natural free testosterone. I think it massively increases prolactin which is bad. Stuff is bad news. Opiates and opiate like substances destroy masculinity.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top