"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Have a problem? I have an answer.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Have a chick friend that you have been friends with for 3 years and want to get with?
Get some OTHER chick instead.

This girl sits infront of you in class that just doesn't feel it for you? but you LOVE SO MUCH?
Get some OTHER chick instead.

That chick flirst you'r nutz off? She always talks about liking you, but goes and screws that other guy?
Get some OTHER chick instead.

Can't think of anything to say to that one chick?
Get some OTHER chick instead.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
So your the guy with all the answers to my life...:rolleyes:
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Don't mean to trash a thread but you don't always go looking for another girl. Sometimes you just need to put a lil work into it. Besides if you keep saying another girl all the time it will become an excuse.

Example: "Wow, this girl is really pretty but she's reading a book! I must not disturb her. I'll just wait for a chick to set down who's not doing anything."

Don't get me wrong I see what your saying and in some sense's its the right thing to do but not ALWAYS.

I've never liked to have things that came to easily to me anyways, maybe its just me.....:)


Still a good post. ;)
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
This was msotly ment for chicks that you ahve a backround with of you being their "friend" ( Emotional Tampon ). Not ment to be liek Don't aproach a chick if it looks hard, more of Don't try to date the chick you have known for three years and obviously isn't attracted to you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
44
To avoid ONE-ITIS and many problems, you need to be talking to 3 - 4 chicks at all times. This will not only keep your game sharp, but it will highten your confidence, and social proof status.
 
Top