Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

have a gf, but another girl wants my piece

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
any advice for trying to have my cake and eat it too?

last week, i got in a pretty nasty fight with my gf. the next night (thursday) i go out with some friends and end up spending the night with this younger little hottie. didn't have sex, but made her squeal pretty good and she's called me like 4 times already.

i'm workin the not too available/mystery thing pretty good. new girl wants me like i said.

so i had plans to hang out with my gf sunday and saturday night i'm thinkin i'm gonna see how it goes (cuz we were fighting) and maybe i might break up with her because i want to pursue things with this new girl. totally didn't happen, and we were getting along great (figures). i spent most of the day in bed with her, and i stalled on doing anything about the situation.

at my core, i want to pursue things with this new girl, but i dont want that to mean i am closing the door forever with my gf. because a month from now, i might totally want her back. but i know this is tough to pull off, and i know a lot of you are gonna tell me i'm a bad person for doing this to my gf.

i've thought about telling her the truth, that i want to see other people, but that doesn't mean i have stopped liking her. but i dont want to hurt her feelings, and i'm sure that probably will.

i need to just grow a pair and make a decision, but it's easier said than done.

i'm not married, and i want to sex as many girls as possible before i do settle down, but i DO like my gf alot too. sticky situation.

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have cake. Eat Cake. Cake is good :D

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
what she don't know, won't hurt her;)
I've always noticed that dudes who do this sort of thing end up the jealous party in the relationship.

You're gonna have it on your concscience for the whole relationship.

I say you tell her you wanna see other people if thats what you want. Just remember that it means she will be boning other dudes also...VERY sticky situation

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use her as a booty-call, man.

And you shouldn't be THAT attached to your gf anyway (I take it you are still rather young).

When your gf tries to act like a b*tch again, pull your pants up, tell her you need some space, and call this other b*tch up!

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Conscience, my left testicle!

If she's being boned by other guys it means you're losing out.
Unless you want to marry this chick (urk!) then play the field. Sounds like the deal is going sour anyway.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, exactly bigmike. it's true that what she doesn't know won't hurt her, but i'm not the type of person who can do this **** without yes, completely having it on my conscience. it's stressin me out. and that's no condition to be in when you're tryin to sex a new girl.

this new girl wants to do something tonight, and then shes leaving town on wed. til sunday. so i COULD go out with her tonight, and see if i want to break things off with my girlfriend. then, since i wont see her till next week, it will buy me some time. either way, i'm feelin bad. this sucks, because i still like my girlfriend, but i drool at every hot women i see, and i want to hook up with more more more more more more women.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MidnightResistance

If she's being boned by other guys it means you're losing out.
i don't know which girl you are talking about here.

Unless you want to marry this chick (urk!) then play the field.
true. it comes down to wanting both, which SUCKS!

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you saw a tray of freshly cooked Barbecue ribs you wouldn't hesitate to pick one up and eat it.

The same thing applies here:

Some hottie is spreading herself on a platter for you and you're ignoring it.

Pick it up and enjoy it.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just explain to your g/f that things are getting too heavy and that you want to see other people?

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you don't wanna be in committed relationship right now.

You should really lay the rules down from the beginning though.....if you started out being serious and committed with her you can expect her to be(understandably)pretty pi$$ed when you mention seeing other people.

ALWAYS BE HONEST about what you want in a relationship.....lying is for little boys who don't have the balls to tell the truth or who are scared that they won't be able to get another woman.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would screw the new hottie and get to know her better, see if she is good trade up material

because you dont know the new hottie that well. she may dump you a week after you screw her.
then youll wish youd stayed with your gf

actually another good thing would have been to let your gf break up with you when you were fighting (make her mad or whatver) and screw the hottie when you're on the break

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crackhead
but i drool at every hot women i see, and i want to hook up with more more more more more more women.
You're not ready for a committed relationship right now. You need to get that out of your system first. Tell her that you want to see other people (because, lets face it, you do)

Then you're all in the clear for the new hottie, and any hottie who might come your way in the near future

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i sexed the hottie proper last night. it was excellent. and she's completely feeling me. we're pretty much hitting it off.

i feel bad though. i'm seeing my gf tomorrow night. i don't know what i'm gonna tell her yet.

has anyone had good experiences with telling a gf you've had for a while (year and a half) that you want to see other people where you end up being on good terms with her and leaving the door open for future times? i am seeing that as hard to pull off.

i don't want to have my girlfriend out of my life completely. i have grown attached to her and comfortable with her in some ways. but in other ways, like i said, i drool at every hot woman i see. i guess it's my mistake for getting attached. i like the girl though. it's not like i've been seeing somebody i don't like. and it's nice having a girlfriend.

i feel like i should tell her the truth. i really don't want to hurt her feelings though. it's a pretty rough situation. i bet maybe people who aren't getting laid are probably quick to say 'hey man, you get to lay 2 girls' but i don't know. it's kind of eating away at me at times. maybe i'm a softy.

the problem is simple though. at my core, i would want both. cake, eat, cake, seconds, leftovers. let's be honest, who wouldn't want 10 girlfriends? hef style.

looking for people who have been in a similar position to chime in.

johnfjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh look at that. you got laid with another chick while having a gf. You're the ****ing PLAYAH of the year :down: You will pay later though. It'll come back to bite you in the ass. Karma is a *****. What you did is no different than what a hor would do. And if you're gonna justify it by saying "i'm a man with sexual needs", you shouldn't be in a relationship with someone. You are a coward. "I want to have my cake and eat it too", thats all good, but you're oneitis with your gf is keeping you from telling her you want to **** other women. Thus leading you to cheat on her, and post about it on a message board to get high fives from people on the internet... *wow, so this chick showed some interest in me, so like...i wanna go **** her now even though i have a gf, i just dont really know if im ready to commit...but im also attached, im really attached, actually...damn, if she left me id be a ****ing mess...but who cares, some other chick showed actual INTEREST in me, wow...thats something NEW in my life! Let's **** her, but before I do that ill post about it just to look cool, and pretend I need advice...but I know full well I'm gonna **** her either way!* = YOU. Golf Clap for you, sir.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is simple though. at my core, i would want both. cake, eat, cake, seconds, leftovers. let's be honest, who wouldn't want 10 girlfriends? hef style.

Please don't bring this mentality along with you in ten years time. If you're already in your late twenties, I have nothing to say to you.

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have cake. Eat Cake. Cake is good :D
Hell yeah dude, this is the kinda sh!t that happens to me often, minus the fight with g/f, go for it. havin 2 hoez at the same time never killed nobody, 2 birds... one d!ck...? ring a bell?

Hoez in different area codes, know that!:D

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any advice for trying to have my cake and eat it too?

last week, i got in a pretty nasty fight with my gf. the next night (thursday) i go out with some friends and end up spending the night with this younger little hottie. didn't have sex, but made her squeal pretty good and she's called me like 4 times already.

First thing you need to do is learn some morals and bang other chicks AFTER you get break up of the first one you already committed to.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating is NOT on, idiot.

You all know what I think of people that cheat...

For those of you that dont, well...

I THINK THAT CHEATERS SHOULD BE SHOT! :down:

But thats just something that i personally am REALLY against for some reason.

... Ever tried thinking how YOU would feel if the person you loved was f*cking someone else?:rolleyes:

*G*

Laterz...

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sh*t is disgusting.... For some reason I keep on reading more and more this crap, and honestly I could give a crap if I read it from a single guy, but one that has been in a relationship for a year and a half?!?! Like I've said on every thread like this....If you loved your girl you wouldn't even think about cheating on her. I suggest you break up and let go... that way you can fck all the wh0res you want to, and later we'll read your threads along the lines of "Guys I fckd theis HB9 last night, and today when I woke up my dck is sore...do you guys think I could have some sort of STD?!?! What should I do?!?!"