Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have a coffe date tonight... need some advice

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She may have been disappointed with what she found when she saw you for real, she didn't know what you looked like, right?

Either way, coffee dates are too friendly, not really what you're after since you want her to have sex on her mind.
Not what you were doing in high school.

The park is a great one, since you can cruise around and do other stuff.
Not just sit there and talk.

The beach is good too.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
A coffee shop isn't a "fun/open environment where you have freedom of movement and kino so you can more easily create attraction"???

Name 10 places that he could have taken her that are better than a coffee shop.

No, scratch that...name 5.
1. A classy lounge, for a real drink
2. window shopping at a toy store, (or other store, even)
3. bowling (sounds lame, but is actually fun for a date)
4. museum
5. go karts

chrisgoodrich25

Don Juan
Reaction score
HardTimes said:
I'm really curious as to why so many people think coffee dates are a bad idea. It would be boring if we were going sit there and talk for like 5 hours, but I'm talking about 30 mins or so.
look they are awfull.. I'm thinking a date to where you are actually doing something..coffes for freinds and unless thiers vodka in that coffee...you bette be doing something espesially if you get nervous

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi, every tom **** and harry does either dinner and movie or coffee dates. You have to set yourself apart from the pack if you expect to get anywhere with a hot girl. I would do a coffee or lunch date with a girl if she wasn't as much in demand. Hell, I'd just skip the date and invite her over to watch a movie.

I don't' know what you now about women either, but they are generally self centered people. If you do not impress them a little bit they're gonna feel like you don't really give them their deserved attention. I think all because this forum pummels into our heads that we can't chase women or we have to be the prize, you need to show a little class. You mention those dates are good after deciding that they're worth 45 minutes... well it seems that your coffee dates are nothing more than screening process. Well it works both ways, that she may screen you too.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
1. A classy lounge, for a real drink
2. window shopping at a toy store, (or other store, even)
3. bowling (sounds lame, but is actually fun for a date)
4. museum
5. go karts
Number 1 is the functional equivalent of a coffee shop date -- the only difference being you can't get your drink put in a to-go cup for a quick relocation if the date is going well and you want a change of scenery.

Number 2-5 sound like stuff people do with their sophomore sweetheart in high school. I wouldn't think any of them would be suitable for a first date.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On another side note... this may be controversal, but I wear my western style boots (higher heal) and jeans when I'm with a tall chick. Also look good and muscular-wear a tight high sleeve shirt to show your guns. and smell great. Take charge. When she tells you her favorite drink, and the bar she likes to go, take note. Then when things are going well, say "hey lets go to the bar and see how it is on a tues nite. you can introduce me to your whiskey sours"

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#41 said:
Number 1 is the functional equivalent of a coffee shop date -- the only difference being you can't get your drink put in a to-go cup for a quick relocation if the date is going well and you want a change of scenery.

Number 2-5 sound like stuff people do with their sophomore sweetheart in high school. I wouldn't think any of them would be suitable for a first date.

Nothing like a coffee shop date. Its in a seductive atmosphere, and alcohol loosens you up. I dont go to expensive ones. I know of a couple out of the way bars, that are really neat inside, like vegas mafia bar looking places. Not expensive classy places.

Number 2-5. You're right, and thats why they can be such cool dates. It's unique, in that adults dont do things like that usually. You can have a LOT of fun with any of those, IF you have a personality. Im not talking about doing those things to 'get to know each other.' Im talking about dong something fun that takes you back to childhood. Chicks respond to that kind of thing. Hell, you can go to a school playground and pretend your five years old again, if you want. Its fun, and stupid, and hard not to have a good time. It will stand out in a womans mind, if you have the balls to do something strange on a first date. Toy stores are really fun. Especially if you get kicked out for being to rowdy.

Personally, I almost always stick with #1. Find a neat out of the way lounge, that noone knows about, take your girl there, have a couple beers and loosen up. As soon as you know its on, you pay the tab, and go to your place or hers. It never fails!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
Espi, every tom **** and harry does either dinner and movie or coffee dates. You have to set yourself apart from the pack if you expect to get anywhere with a hot girl. I would do a coffee or lunch date with a girl if she wasn't as much in demand. Hell, I'd just skip the date and invite her over to watch a movie.

well it seems that your coffee dates are nothing more than screening process. Well it works both ways, that she may screen you too.

You need to be able to set yourself apart, regardless of the type of "date" you're out on. If you need a specific place as a "prop" to set youself appart, then you got a lot more to work on and should not be worrying about any kind of "dates." Men need to be able to step it up in any location, under any circumstance. Unless she's a golddigging, A.D.D., attention hoe, tight/descent game will NEVER FAIL YOU, regardless of location/activity/budget.

Coffee dates are exactly that, a "screening process." I don't disagree with that statement. Who cares if she's screening you. Unless you don't deem yourself worthy of the presence of such Godess. If she wants to screen me, I say, bring it on. Unless you are afraid that she is screening you, and fear getting exposed.

Why should the fact that she's a "hot girl" give her special treatment and not have her go through the screening process? There are no special treatments for being a hot girl. I invite her to get coffee, I do my thing, and I do the screening and decide if she is worth of more of my time.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery and Matador don’t really do day 2’s that often, at least not that I’ve seen or heard of and I learned a lot from them.

Have a quick fun conversation with her and invite her out to hang out with you and THAT’S when you game and close her well. It’s much easier to get a girl’s buying temperature up in a group situation than it is one on one, plus it’s a huge DHV when a girl sees that you handle well in larger group settings.

-Kevin