"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Hats

hcaz074

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I heard trucker hats where in this year again, from askmen.com. Anyone know where i can get one like the ones from vondutch with out having to pay over 20 dollars?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
You gonna wear them cause theyre in or cause you like them?? Just go to stores that would have them and buy ones that you like. Von dutch is kinda expensive shyt.
 

high nrg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CA
I HATE TRUCKER HATS

whoever started that trend should be shot

just my opinion
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by high nrg
I HATE TRUCKER HATS

whoever started that trend should be shot

just my opinion
too bad we dont know where ashton kutcher lives.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
You gonna wear them cause theyre in or cause you like them?? Just go to stores that would have them and buy ones that you like. Von dutch is kinda expensive shyt.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

> Gucci Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
-Germany-
I bought one a few months ago... I think they look pretty good (especially the ones from "Von Dutch"), but not everybody has to like them!

I bought mine in a regular store, but you can also get 'em at http://www.vondutch.com ... I had to pay $ 70 for my hat, therefore I have no idea where you wanna get one for under 20 dollars!

You can buy an ordinary trucker hat which is not from "Von Dutch" for a few dollars in almost every "trend" store. But most of them do not look as good (concerning the fit and quality) as the ones from "Von Dutch" ... some of them are pretty hot too tho. You can also buy 'em at the net, just go to Google and type in "trucker hat".
 

high nrg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CA
i had to pay $ 70 for my hat, therefore I have no idea where you wanna get one for under 20 dollars!
are you retarded?

you payed 70 bucks for a hat?? and for a hat that has mesh in the back

im sorry, but that is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard.

and u didnt HAVE to pay $70. you chose to. dumbass
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Haha, I don't like those at all...I know a guy who just took one form home depot.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by high nrg
are you retarded?

you payed 70 bucks for a hat?? and for a hat that has mesh in the back

im sorry, but that is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard.

and u didnt HAVE to pay $70. you chose to. dumbass
You took the words outta my mouth and threw them at him...
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
i once took a sh1t in a trucker hat.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Whoa, I LIKE trucker hats but $70 is ridiculous...use some common sense next time.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Trucker hats and pilot glasses = .F.U.C.K.T.A.R.D.E.D.!!!:eek:
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I want an ironic trucker hat. One that says "trucker hats are dead" Too bad my head is too big to WEAR a hat...I just lookkinda odd with them on.
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
I dont have any idea about trucker hats, but beanies are the shiznit :p
 
Top