Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hating AFCs

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you ever had to deal with AFCs hating because you're not a nice guy like they are?

I know a guy that apologizes for everything to everyone. He looks down on me because I do whatever I want whenever I want. How do you deal with it?

Often these dudes AFCness is deep rooted into their values.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course.
When it's happening it's obnoxious, specifically when a guy is white knighting and cokk blocking simultaneously.
Afterwards I laugh about it.

It is somehow very satisfying to hear a guy almost crying "how can she like him? he's such a damn *******! i just don't get it."
I want to tell him EXACTLY why she ended up hooking up with an ******* like me, but he'll never accept it.
So many guys talk sh1t about me, but we all know where hate comes from.

I hope someday more guys will see the light, but until then i'd rather be a lone wolf than a crab trying to get out of a bucket.

Really, I like living as an EXAMPLE to my peers.

Reaction score
Actually I used to be on the opposite end of the spectrum. I disliked a guy's attitude in my high school because he got all the girls. Anytime I think back though, much of what I've learned reflects that my actions were AFC and his actions were alpha which was why he was always getting most of the girls and why I didn't like him. Just thought I'd give a different perspective.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkDetective50 said:
Actually I used to be on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Yep, that's why I say it's somehow very satisfying to hear someone else saying the stuff I used to say. It shows how much i've learned.
The thing is, I was NEVER an AFC. I just didn't understand girls. I had all these ideas in my mind, but I couldn't connect them. I read "Book of Pook" and that changed.
Had someone would've told me "look, young Starfvcks, it isn't that girls don't like nice guys, it's just that "nice guys" typically don't have much to offer. girls want what they can't have, and are more interested in a mans social status, etc..."
I would've listened.

That isn't the case for most guys. Most guys will deny, deny, deny.
The main reason is because most guys will ask GIRLS why girls don't like them.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LandingWood said:
Have any of you ever had to deal with AFCs hating because you're not a nice guy like they are?

I know a guy that apologizes for everything to everyone. He looks down on me because I do whatever I want whenever I want. How do you deal with it?

Often these dudes AFCness is deep rooted into their values.
You bask in your greatness and pity the fool.

No but seriously.. most often AFCs tend to be very nice to DJs in public for social proof. They're fascinated and disgusted by us at the same time.

It's not until they escape to their other AFC friends/girl-friends that they start spewing sh!t about how rude and inconsiderate we are. Misery loves company.

Part of being a DJ is taking the high road in these matters, nodding your head, and moving on.