Hate this feeling

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Broke up with my ex a week ago ... its her birthday tonight and shes staying with the guy she left me for. Feel sick thinking about him ****ing her...

I dont know what i can do to fix it... i have a new girl already on the go but it just sucks i was supposed to be shagging her tonight.

Whine post over :(

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how this feels. It goes away again as soon as they split up. I recommend working out, it doesn't take your mind off it, but you shore as hell workout harder!!

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel you man, that really sucks.....so how about you get your new girl and bang her till the cows come home???? That should replace that sucky feeling Hope it helps :up: :up:

- kingbeef

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it out on your new girl's pvssy.

You and she will be happy that you did. :p

Somewhere down the line the sleazy cheating ex of yours may come crawling back when her new boy toy gets boring.

Play along for a while and then right after you get to fvck her again put in as much effort as you can to make it the best of both your lives and then never talk to that cvnt ever again. :D

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, getting a new girl can help. Only if your emotionally ready. Keep busy and productive in your life to forget about her.

As for what KontrollerX said; "Take it out on your new girl's pvssy."

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Take it out on your new girl's pvssy.

You and she will be happy that you did. :p

Somewhere down the line the sleazy cheating ex of yours may come crawling back when her new boy toy gets boring.

Play along for a while and then right after you get to fvck her again put in as much effort as you can to make it the best of both your lives and then never talk to that cvnt ever again. :D

I get the impression from her shes not the type to give it up easy... only been out with her 1 night so far though :(