Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Hate do they really care?

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Ok I have a problem where I hate just about everybody that I have ever met. I guess I am so full of hate. I hate about every person I work with.

This new hottie started at my workplace and somehow I never got around to hating her. Actually we kind of became friends. So I guess some other people pointed out to her the fact that I am mean and Hate everybody at work but I took a liking to this hottie. She must like that fact that I don't hate her like I do with everybody else?????why???????? because she has mentioned it to me that people tell her I don't like anybody but i like her.

Anyway she kind of made me mad once and I was joking around and told her that I hate her. A few seconds later I look at her and she has tears in her eyes and is crying. I asked her what is wrong and she says it was because I said that I hate her. SHe then said you know I care what you think about me.

We kind of messed around a little bit then I got pissed and her friend would tell me how this hottie doesn't want me to hate her.

My Point is Do woman really care if you hate them? Since they all seem to say the same thing "I don't want you to hate me".... Also with this Hottie do you think if she thought I hated her would that make her want to try to make me not hate her anymore?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
Women are weird, and a bit masochistic. If you have anger management problems the size of Eminem's, they think that's normal.

of course if youreally hate everyone and this isn't a troll thread, you've got a lot of work to doif you want to be a DJ
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
****-a-b1tch!

I don't hate very one i just hate b1chtes .****-a-b1tch:)

I don't particurlay enjoy the company of male freinds either,just hang out with guys from school ,other than that i pretty much find no interest in people ,i just wanna punch in,punch out,get drunk,get laid,go home,wash and repeat and i'm good.


I guess my Uncles weren't kidding when they said i'd be perfect for military life.:)
 

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
4
Hating her definitely won't do you any good, neither will making her think you hate her. To hate someone is to give them power over you, if you hate this hottie she will absolutely own you and you'll never get any ass. The best way to feel toward a woman is indifferent.

If you hate everyone else and don't mind her then you're choosing her, this is probably what appeals to her and I think its the angle you should work. So act like she's priviliged to have your favor (even though hotties are used to being priviliged) and show her a good time. But I'm an afc myself, so what do I know.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
skip
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You are a troll - I don't believe the sincerity of your post! Doesn't make sense and illogical! This girl is attracted to you because you hate everybody? What an endearing quality to be attracted to - a psychotic!
 

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
53
I assure you that I am not a troll!!!!! This is a serious question. I really want to know why woman care if u hate them or if they really do. Also if I am really Nuts like you say then why did this woman seem to like the fact that I normally don't care to be nice to new employees but she would point it out to me?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I was referring to her being the psychotic for her liking a psychotic- wel I guess I am calling you a psychotic!:)

She came up to you and told you because she shares your exact sentiments of her fellow employees. This is your bond and your strongest angle with her and your minds think alike. Here she tells you that she doesn't like the employees that don't like you and confides in you and then you go and tell her you hate her too!!! Well hell, that leaves her alone on her own - now no employees like her, not even the most hated employee:):) LOL

And now she has no one to like at work and this combination leaves her vulnerable in this environment and alone to fend for herself - she was trying to build a coalition between you and her so that she can share your struggles and join forces together to do battle with your common enemy - two heads are better than one, as they say.

Either this or she is psychotic! :)
 
Top