Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hate crimes

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
  • A man was punched in the face by a stranger inside a Bronx pizzeria, damaging his eye socket and retina, police say
  • Police are investigating it as a hate crime because the suspect allegedly made anti-white remarks to the victim before he attacked
  • The victim, who's lived in the neighborhood for nearly two decades, says he won't let the attack stop him from returning

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...497875211.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_NYBrand

Almost every black on white crime should be considered a hate crime because of the anti-white sentiments and attitudes that have become common and socially acceptable in the United States.

Regardless of what happened in the past it is insane that blacks have any resentments and they've been manipulated into being this way (npc).

Consider the following. If it wasn't for slavery in the United States (even though less than 4% of Southern households owned slaves) none of the blacks people here would even have life because theit parents, grandparents, ect would have never even met. If, hypothetically speaking, slavery never happened and their parents still met, they'd be born in Africa, and that would SUCK. How ungrateful could a group of people possibly be? At this point most of the problems black communities face is there own fault.

This is just insane, and I think it's very dangerous for blacks to be so anti-white. Look how savage and cruel Europeans and Americans were to each other during and before ww2. Then, the moment another race attacked a white majority country, whites litterally created the nuclear bomb and roasted their civilians.

I wonder sometimes what will happen in your country. White people made a big mistake by being nice and gracious. Its done nothing but caused problems.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Early white settlers were incredibly good at genocide - slaughtering, stealing land, raping, sending small pox as gifts to native American for centuries.

Shamelessly producing a litany of excuses to do so.

I'm sure you r doing an excellent job at it @Soflobro#3

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Early settlers weren't doing any of that. Those are just manipulative guilt stories used to destroy European heritage people.
Similarly, where's ur source 4 this ?

Or is this the latest fake news that's spreading amongst racial supremacist?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone of ur post is reduced into this....

And I thought there's more of a challenge from u danger.

Or is this 1 of ur techniques 2 evade me ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well u r here discussing right ?

Might as well enjoy it.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The original post is the very soul of tortured logic.

And this thread has festered into a shallow pool of circular logic.

Shame.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's like a chicken whose head has been cut off; it may run in a lively way but in fact it's dead.

And here I thought there would more then the same old tactics used in other threads....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I thought in a free society that people were innocent until evidence and sources were provided.....

Now leftists think requesting evidence is a "tactic".
Jesus whispered to me the moment I read @Soflobro#3 post.

Then a few minutes later it was confirmed by Buddha.

Well Zeus finally showed up half an hour later but I forgave his tardiness.

My sources r impeccable just like urs thats spreading around the extremist camp of supremacist.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So basically, accept guilt and extinction or you are a "White Supremacist".
Symptoms of a victim mindset.

R u so weak & incapable to perform Danger, that you r always on the defensive?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
It's amazing the mental gymnastics the left goes through.

Asking for evidence or sources to justify accusations against Whites is now "White Supremacy".

So basically, accept guilt and extinction or you are a "White Supremacist".

Does anyone still doubt their final goal?
Multicultural means not white. Same as diversity.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
More personal attacks from those who get enraged when I ask for sources and evidence.

I am guessing you are having a hard time finding any?
This is called personal attacks ? Lmao

I think u need 2 call 4 reinforcement from other supremacist, u r getting delusional now that u can't use the same old defensive tactics you're always used in the past.

I strongly suggest u find one who's good with reasonable offensive arguments.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
The original post is the very soul of tortured logic.

And this thread has festered into a shallow pool of circular logic.

Shame.
Anyone who disagrees is just racist against white people. You're appropriating my culture by using electricity dude.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You called me weak and incapable....those are personal attacks.

So, again, where is the evidence and sources for your accusations?
No that's not personal. That's the truth.

Check my previous post on my sources, its just like yours, impeccable!

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Evidence: Soflobro#3, et al "Hate crimes" www.sosuave.net 2018
I wish Americans never allowed slavery to do realize that regardless of how powerful the US is today, having slaves hindered the country and is still holding it back today. Imagine how much better things would be today if slavery never happened. If i could build a time machine i would personally go back in time and prevent slavery from ever happening. Watchu think bout dat?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The story is about a guy named Bilcik? What is that, Polish? Are Pollacks really white? Hitler killed a lot of them; they can't be that white. What's with letting these damn foreign name weirdos into Club Whitey? I don't like it one bit. It dilutes my heritage.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
The story is about a guy named Bilcik? What is that, Polish? Are Pollacks really white? Hitler killed a lot of them; they can't be that white. What's with letting these damn foreign name weirdos into Club Whitey? I don't like it one bit. It dilutes my heritage.
Slavs are like the only European countries keeping the filthy middle eastern and African migrants out of their nice countries.