"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Has this site helped you?

Has this site helped you??

  • Yes, the information has helped me

    Votes: 40 90.9%
  • No, I am the same I was when I got here

    Votes: 4 9.1%

  • Total voters
    44

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Yes, but the changes have been so slow yet constant, that it is pretty much imperceptible. Basically, I think the site made me AWARE of all the problems I had, and all the improving was done completely on my part. In the regard, I have nothing to owe this site. However, I do credit it with "waking me up" - perhaps the most important step. :)
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
In the particulars of dating and attraction there are to many people contradicting eachother/ no consensus but it has helped me get over the fear of rejection and just given me all around more confidence. It's gotten me off my feet and into the game.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
I've been here for over 2 years now, yeah the site has totally changed the way I see women, I've had some real success which has been great. For me the next step is to get over what fear of rejection I still have and move onto the 'next level', if y'know what I mean.

Health & Fitness section has also been useful, my fitness levels have risen loads since I first found this site.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
It has opened my eyes..

Everything else that has helped me, is real world experience.

You can sit here, analyzing every thread, every post etc.

But that won't help worth a damn, if you can't go out and practice it.
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
This site has helped me immensely...My perspective and attitude towards women is the complete opposite of what it was before I came here. I've gone from being completely, 100% unsuccesful with women to being the guy all my friends ask for advice. As pathetic as it might seem to say, I consider finding this site a major turning point in my life.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
I remember at one point having all these dj skills but not really knowing i did cus it wasn't in writing, this was when i was 16.......then come 17 some girl who i never even kissed broke my heart and left me in a deep depression for years and into college (that particular incident just set off a chain reaction of awful events that left me desperate and lonely etc.).....i went in and out of depression and but developed bad anxiety (social) during this time but until recently with the info presented to me in writing of stuff i once knew but couldn't defend.........i am now motivated to change my life and fight until the day i die, thanks sosuave.......sorry to vent but i just wanted people to know where i am coming from
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
hmm, inspirational thefonz!

sosuave also helped me get back on my feet after i got horridly dumped by my ex oneitis for some stupid minor excuse that i cant even remember now. pah.

i could never accept the breakup, particularly because it was for a very dumb reason, and i just lived my days in painful memories of "old times" that were never to be again

hell, but in the end, after lots of posts and ranting and reading, i finally accepted that it was over, there was no way we would be like before, and if we ever got back together, she'd just find some other excuse to dump me when she got bored again.

instead i used the information here to further improve myself and "dj skills", there are many other better fishes in the sea!!!

thanks sosuave. ;)
 
Top