“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Has this happened to anyone else?

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
I look around my school, and there are no girls that I'm interested in. Period. Sure there are a few girls that are hitting on me lately, and they're pretty cute, but I'm just not interested.

Last year I would have been all for just going out and messing around with them, now it seems my attitude and mentality has changed.

Anyone else ever experience this?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Yes. The girls themselves are not hot, not because there not hot, but Just your not intrested in them.

Is that what you mean? Its a tounge twister but it's the only way i could think to explain it.

Yeah i've had this happen. A lot of DJ's in HS have had this happen. Once you have the choice to choice, rather then be choosen, your mindset changes.

Look Into Anti-Dumps Machine. You might find it useful.

Anyone else notice the board is really slow right now?
 

Knockout

New Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Hey same things happening with me rite now. I guess im just gonna make the best out of what ive got cuz it wud be dumb to just have that stop you from getting ur game on at skool!
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Yes all the time. All of them after you but you couldn't care less about them.

Been there for awhile.
 
Top