"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Has this happened to any1

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
I used to have oneitis for this girl last year. I was a total chump. She LJBF me, thank god I found this site. I took this sites advice and nexted her. Didn't try to talk to her, havent done anything to further a friend type relationship. Well this year she's in one of my other classes, I've had some success with other women and have totally forgotten about her.

She's the type of girl that gets constant attention from guys, and even when she rejects them they still hang around just to be "friends" with her. Not me, and that's why I think I've been noticing some attitude changes in her. She's ALWAYS looking at me. It pisses me off. Always is laughing at the things I say, when at times aren't even funny. It doesn't matter tho b/c I dont have interest in her anymore.

The thing that got me the most was when she came up to me in class out of no where and said "you've changed"
I looked at her smiled and said "I know."

I just wanted to get some others thoughts on this.

Thanks guys.

cyjay
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Pimp status...damn it feels good to be a gansta!! haha
 

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
38
well shes feels a difference in you, but she seems like a huge attention *****
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ohiofutballa
well shes feels a difference in you, but she seems like a huge attention *****
Yeah, she is a major league attention *****. Doesn't get any more from me tho.
 
Top