Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has this ever happened to you?

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You next a girl, delete her number, and she calls/text you weeks later? By that time, you forgot about her and don't recognize the number?

I just played it off smoothly a few minutes ago. This girl I was interested in was telling me about her birthday weeks ago, and I tried to go out with her but of course she never committed to going out. So I delete her number.

I just got a text asking me if I'm still coming. I played it off cool an said "where at?". She says "my house starts at 10". So a little google searching on the area code, I tried to remember what girls I met from that state. Then she said "her house", I remember her birthday party was gonna be at her house.

I'm going for two reasons: there will be other girls there and more opportunity to practice my socialization skills.

I'm thinking about stopping to get some liquor so I won't go emptyhanded. I know that's good social etiquette (I'm not invited to parties that often).

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah. I'm an ass, I'll ask "who dis?" Then LOL my ass off when the get all indignant about me deleting them. If I cared what they thought they would still be in my phone wouldn't they? They always give me their name and if the convo goes well I'll save them, if not I won't.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Hell yea!

It means she's probably after you, not vice versa. That's a good thing if that's the case.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have not had that happen, but I had a girl call me last night and I didn't know her name (i met her when I was wasted and didn't save her name in phone). haha. I just asked her what her name was, like it was perfectly normal. She didn't seem to care. I don't know whats going on with her though. Seems kind of needy.

I say just tell her you legitimately forgot about her, apologize, then move forward with it from there. I think she would appreciate the honesty and maybe think there's something special about you.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go. Dress well, smell good, head up, smile, speak seldomly... but with confidence and generalship. bring the booze as you planned, and even a gift. I prefer doing that, it shows class & that you have $$. Pick out a flirty HB friend at the party & flirt with her... then enjoy the competition.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
and even a gift.
a gift , WTF do u mean by this? a box of chocolates(lame), a rose(lame)? explain....

stand out by taking quality/classy/awsome alcohol (dont just be one of the many lame guys who take a pack of beer)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
kingsam said:
a gift , WTF do u mean by this? a box of chocolates(lame), a rose(lame)? explain....

stand out by taking quality/classy/awsome alcohol (dont just be one of the many lame guys who take a pack of beer)
For the first sentence, Valentine's Day was last week.

For the second sentence, bring Hennessey, Patron, Grey Goose, Hpnotiq, or a combination of these. Extra points for Honey and Fruit Punch (Hawaiian Punch, Welch's, or similar.)

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:

Do you think drunk people at a party really give two ****s or remember what you bring to the party?

When I go to a party I always just bring what I want to drink and make sure there's enough for me and some others. Don't worry about what you bring alcohol wise though, just worry about adding some fun to the party. Although that doesn't mean you should go without any alcohol. Bring pack of beer, liquor or whatever...don't think you're going to standout by wasting money on a bottle of "classy" liquor.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF, I don't know her,she may get a card,but thats about it. Just like weddings where they invite everyone in the state just for the gift-if I don't know them,I won't go, or send a card.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a) he DOES know her b) If one attends (and eats/drinks/etc), he/she should bring a gift.
It shows class, and besides for a $10 gift you make her just a little beholden to you.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a girl he barely talks too.

Him showing up at the party IS the gift. And he's bringing alcohol, so he's not coming empty handed. Everyone else will be bringing gifts. Let all the other guys be the AFC's that shower her with presents.

Hit up that party and flirt with EVERY girl you can EXCEPT her. Let HER approach YOU.

Remember, you deleted her number for a reason.

Go and have a GOOD time. No, scratch that, have a GREAT EFFING time.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
dito kailex
Hit up that party and flirt with EVERY girl you can EXCEPT her. Let HER approach YOU.

Remember, you deleted her number for a reason.

Go and have a GOOD time. No, scratch that, have a GREAT EFFING time.
Do u son LOL

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
Almost there? follow up? did you go/ Bring anything?
Yeah, I went there...actually crashed at her house. All her friends were from out-of-state and left the next day. But I did some mackin' anyway.