Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has the Gunwitch method actually worked for anybody?

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well has it worked for you? I'm not necessarily talking about helping with getting laid but have you actually seen a woman go into a sexual state by doing this? What did the girls do to make you think they were in a sexual state? Any stories would be cool too.

I'm going to try it out on my cute voice teacher. I'm not going to try to sleep with her since she has a husband but it should be fun just to try and see if I could get her into a sexual state.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56701

read that.

a lot of times its not what you say, but how you say it. its more about the tone of voice, physical vibes, eye contact, touching... all things that can and should flow naturally from within when youre in touch with your inner desires.

indirectly ties into the writings of Pook and other naturalists.

-SLB

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES GUNWITCH IS LEGIT!!

*** When it's done right ***

It's possible to get very sexual with a woman without ever mentioning sex... the actual words that come out of your mouth are proven to be essentially 10% of what is understood.

Eye contact and bodylanguage will get a woman in bed 10times faster than counting on those smooth 'lines' (I'm not talking pickup lines either)

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gunwitch seems pretty good so far. Definitely a method i'm looking more into. I definitely like his analysis of relaxation and the fact that "Girls whom u are most attracted to...most likely are most attracted to you" :). Wats especially great about the method, from what i've been reading so far, it can mix in with any method ur already doing.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you find these methods! I want to know becasue right now I am just going on some tips I find on here and Bristol but I cant find any methods to use...anyone have any advice on where to find these things or what?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah gunwitch is legit. gunwitch is all about sexual state, which is what happens naturally when both parties wanna fvck anyway. you're just assuming sexual attraction and learning how to act congruent to it

j0n024
http://www.fastseduction.com is a good starting point
you can also google the gurus out there: Mystery, Real Social Dynamics, Gunwitch, Juggler, Vin Dicarlo, Swingcat, Ross Jefferies, etc

and some people say all methods can be pigeonholed to four schools of seduciton
- Mystery Method
- Gunwitch Method
- Natural Game
- NLP

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check ur PM jon.

$lip

Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Where do you find these methods! I want to know becasue right now I am just going on some tips I find on here and Bristol but I cant find any methods to use...anyone have any advice on where to find these things or what?
Well here's Gunwitch method:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46286

I definitely think it's worth reading to help with projecting one's sexuality, confidence, dominance, etc., but I don't think it would be good to strictly follow and use it as your only method for approaching.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I've gone into sexual state with the eyes and BL thing before and had girls looking into my eyes more deeply and then playing with their hair ... = attraction. This BS does help tbh.

MM

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gunwitch Method is Obsolete...even though it does work

The newest way is SHOCK and AWE...tapping into your BLACK NIMBUS!!!

I seriously don't know how they let Shock and Awe out into the public, it's 100x more effective than Gunwitch Method and I was a fan of Gunwitch Method when closing.

Seriously if there was like a Pickup Awards Ceremony "Shock and Awe" would get "Best new technique of 2007". It isn't well known yet but give it a year or two when a sh!tload of people start using it.

This is the only technique that I know you can consistently PULL QUICKLY just off of it.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked for it and I can't find really any solid information on Shock And Awe Snow Plow Man. Do you know where I can find some info on it?

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the power of eyes is AMAZING i new this girl (rich hb 9) who i had met a few occasions b4 i picked up a few times that she liked me anyway i was at this prty and our eyes met and i just stared at her and gave a smile and looked into her eyes for about 10 seconds ( it takes balls to stare at someone for that long) when she got really excited and started beckoning me over and that was that

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I just looked up Shock and Awe, it looks like fun. you're basically blaming the girl for looking hot and making you escalate, acting like your sexual state is her fault, which in a way, it is

guys who do direct could adopt this naturally. so could guys who can't get the girl's looks out of their head when they're trying to sarge

anybody got an FR? I'm trying to figure out the frame

anyway, I found it here