Has so suave made you less AFC?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As pointed out by JohnChops on the no fap thread, I have been on here for quite a while now and still not had sex or got a girlfriend.

That got me wondering, how many of you turned up here as virgins or at least afcs who very rarely got sex/girlfriends and have lost their virginity/pulled more often as a result of being on this site?

I got various make outs last year (all in clubs) that I would not have got otherwise after a 4 year period of having not kissed a single girl but that is as far as my progress goes.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a perfect example of one of SoSuave's success stories and I owe this site so much credit.

I arrived here a low AFC. I can't really explain just how clueless I was, but I'd been taken for a ride by a golddigger, been treated like a lapdog and in one of my most cringeworthy experiences I was in love with a girl who invited me back to her place, laid it on the line, even said I could sleep in her bed with her and I gave this long speech about how much I respected her as a friend and wouldn't want to take advantage of her. Needless to say, I didn't have sex and I lost her forever.

I had some pretty serious issues with my self esteem and was a mess. But some of the sosuave posters really helped me turn my life around. Since I joined I've laid over 30 women, had more dates than I can remember, including make out sessions and fooling around, had women literally throwing themselves at me, had a few serious relationships and I'm generally a transformed man.

I won't pretend I've found a failsafe solution here. There is a lot of bad and destructive advice here, a lot of it stemming from bitterness and insecurity, some of it just theoretical textbook rubbish. And I admit, some of this sh1t has let me down, caused me to get paranoid and resentful, and I've fallen flat on my face as a result.

Another time I fell flat on my face was late last year when my relationship got fvcked up and I lost my girlfriend, but I have to point out that during this time I had turned my back on SoSuave and thought I knew better. I sought advice from other forums, from my friends and parents, and they let me down the wrong path.

But here I am again and I'm getting back on form and have women in the palm of my hands.

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave opened my eyes as a person that I wasn't exploring my full capabilities as a person in life and not growing day by day.
It gave me the desire to look within myself and outer appearance and see what changes needed to be made just to be a better person mentally and physically.

Since implementing those changes I've had ONS's, friendzoned a girl who wanted a relationship and currently have a **** buddy on the go so I can't complain.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
In a way it has made me think about women all the time whereas in the past I wasn't even aware I was hanging out with women.
Hahaha what does this mean?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno where I would be without sosuave but I think I would be a lot more ignorant when it came to women. It can also make a man become cynical, but that's why you got to take it all with a grain of salt.

It's sad we live in a world where social hierarchy is so important. So I just try and look my best, be a stud, be friendly to everybody that I like, whether they're nerds, jocks, hot girls or old ladies.

I just like to seduce people, that's all. I just wanna have a good time.

In the mean time I have become more motivated to improve myself and have found a way to do that. Though it's hard when there are setbacks there is no giving up because that would just mean stagnation.

"Running water never grows stale. Keep flowing." -- Bruce Lee

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
As pointed out by JohnChops on the no fap thread, I have been on here for quite a while now and still not had sex or got a girlfriend.

That got me wondering, how many of you turned up here as virgins or at least afcs who very rarely got sex/girlfriends and have lost their virginity/pulled more often as a result of being on this site?

I got various make outs last year (all in clubs) that I would not have got otherwise after a 4 year period of having not kissed a single girl but that is as far as my progress goes.
Sounds like an improvement to me.

I was a total AFC when I found SS. Since then I am -- just like ALL other recovering AFC's -- a whole lot better. But we are all at different stages in our development.

If AFC is 0 (starting point) and complete and total DJ is 100 (end goal) we are all just at different stages of our development towards becoming that Pook-level DJ.

Just as long as you follow the Japanese principle of Kaizen -- which is being the best version of yourself every day by facilitating never ending improvement -- we will ALL make it bro's

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't just read the forum.....I started by reading the articles. And yes, I can now sexk a complete stranger girl on the first meeting. Just approach and smile. Approach approach approach....first and last step....never stop approaching

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made sure I got my information and used it on the girls that I found attractive as soon as I could, with my techniques and confidence building up I found more and more ways to succeed with women. Prior to finding this site I was still a virgin about 15 and got friendzoned again and for the last time did not know what was wrong with me. I looked up how to get out of the friendzone and I found an article on this site and the momentum picked up and I visited the forums and read the DJ bible then one day I stopped visiting this site less and less and less then I lost the V card. This is my first time on here in months. Everything is second nature to me now and I can Fvck girls within a week of meeting them. The key is to get yourself out there and do something with the knowledge. Now a days everyone wants to learn as much as possible and then do. Then when the time comes you do your fumbling through all your new found "knowledge" and lack the proper application of your "knowledge" in certain scenarios and before you know it is too late you missed your shot. Its not that hard, be a man, be aggressive, be ambitious, and most importantly GET OUT THERE AND APPLY YOURSELF, dont be a keyboard DJ.