Has seduction been replaced with something else?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
My posts and threads teach men how to NOT spend their days living as a co-dependent beta b!tch. The only people who get upset about my posts are (no surprise) co-dependent beta b!tches.

Once a man adapts to the alpha mindset and learns to live a life of freedom and abundance, he doesn't NEED to spend every waking moment kissing a woman's ass trying to "seduce" her. This is what you and many others are too stupid to understand.

I hate my ex just like I hate certain movies, places, jobs and types of food. So what? I have to love everything? You stay focused on the Feelz. :crackup:
Never knew hating women, like really hating them as human beings. Was "Alpha" behavior, I'm not talking about the way women CAN be or how flawed our society is. But just straight up hating them, not accepting the fact they're humans nonetheless and treating them like dirt. Guess Elliott Rodgers was the biggest "Alpha":crackup:
Come on man, tell us. Who hurt you?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
Never knew hating women, like really hating them as human beings. Was "Alpha" behavior, I'm not talking about the way women CAN be or how flawed our society is. But just straight up hating them, not accepting the fact they're humans nonetheless and treating them like dirt. Guess Elliott Rodgers was the biggest "Alpha":crackup:
Come on man, tell us. Who hurt you?
What does an ignorant teenager know about life? Go clean your room and let the adults talk.:crackup:

All my claims are backed up with logic. Statements I never made such as "I hate women" which lying trolls use to defend their weak arguments don't need defending.

It's becoming increasingly clear that the only way to win an argument with Poon King is to make sh!t up. Shameful.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
What does an ignorant teenager know about life? Go clean your room and let the adults talk.:crackup:

All my claims are backed up with logic. Statements I never made such as "I hate women" which lying trolls use to defend their weak arguments don't need defending.

It's becoming increasingly clear that the only way to win an argument with Poon King is to make sh!t up. Shameful.
Your argument was made invalid at this point. :flowers:

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
My posts and threads teach men how to NOT spend their days living as a co-dependent beta b!tch. The only people who get upset about my posts are (no surprise) co-dependent beta b!tches.
Your posts and threads show the self loathing and beta anger you have. Many other posters have said the same thing about you. Men with the same inferior mindset as you always agrees with you.

Alphas live their days being happy doing what they want including women in their lives. That is the true freedom they have. They are not co-dependant on anybody because they always put themselves first.

Poon King said:
Once a man adapts to the alpha mindset and learns to live a life of freedom and abundance, he doesn't NEED to spend every waking moment kissing a woman's ass trying to "seduce" her. This is what you and many others are too stupid to understand.

Nothing you talk about is alpha. Everything you post is coming from a beta's point of view with a fake alpha mindset. No alpha spends his days typing on the net whining about feeling like a b!tch towards women like you. Alphas are out banging women enjoying life to the max, not crying about feeling like a pawn like you do each day. Alpha men don't worry about how women perceive them like you do. That is what inferior betas like you do all the time. Betas are weak minded men.

Men that seduce women don't spend every waking moment seducing her. They do other sh!t with their lives. You have no clue how to attract or seduce women. That's how ignorant and stupid you are.

Poon King said:
I hate my ex just like I hate certain movies, places, jobs and types of food. So what? I have to love everything?

Hate is a beta emotion. Alpha men don't hate women since they feel women are inferior to them. Alphas don't let women get to them to feel any hate. You let your ex get to you with your beta hate emotions. Alphas don't get emotional like that over women Buffoon King. You are a beta.

Why were you in a relationship Buffoon King? Don't you say that relationships are not natural? Don't you call men pathetic betas for having relationships? Don't you call men pawns?

You were in a relationship Buffoon King. Your ex treated you like sh!t. You felt like a beta pawn for being treated like a b!tch. You adopt your fake alpha mindset thinking all men pawns for being in a relationship. That's how you feel, so you're taking all your beta anger out on everybody. Just like Tenacity is doing, attacking men calling them betas and pawns for wanting to be successful with women in relationships. Anybody with a brain can see that.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
Men will give a woman a small gesture of gratitude for appreciation if he wants. Any sane woman would be appreciative of that act. Women are humans that feel emotions and would be happy to receive it.
While you are correct in thinking that any sane woman would be appreciative of kind gestures from a man, you are assuming that women operate under the same level of thinking or rationale as men. The truth couldn't be further from that.

Woman by her very nature is designed to take and take until there is nothing left to take anymore. The more a man tries to ingratiate himself with her, the more demanding she will become; the more he desires her, the less she finds him desirable; the more comforts he provides for her, the more indolent, stupid and inhuman she will become - and man will grow lonelier as a result.

The women that are appreciative of kind gestures which are essentially beta acts in the modern world are very few and far in between. They are like a rare species.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't hate children; don't hate women. Pump women and make them feel good, if they deserve it. Ignore the pouting of children when they misbehave; ignore a misbehaving woman and replace her. If you find yourself taking a woman too seriously, think of her as an overgrown child, at the whim of her emotions.

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
Your posts and threads show the self loathing and beta anger you have. Many other posters have said the same thing about you. Men with the same inferior mindset as you always agrees with you.

Alphas live their days being happy doing what they want including women in their lives. That is the true freedom they have. They are not co-dependant on anybody because they always put themselves first.

Nothing you talk about is alpha. Everything you post is coming from a beta's point of view with a fake alpha mindset. No alpha spends his days typing on the net whining about feeling like a b!tch towards women like you. Alphas are out banging women enjoying life to the max, not crying about feeling like a pawn like you do each day. Alpha men don't worry about how women perceive them like you do. That is what inferior betas like you do all the time. Betas are weak minded men.

Men that seduce women don't spend every waking moment seducing her. They do other sh!t with their lives. You have no clue how to attract or seduce women. That's how ignorant and stupid you are.

Hate is a beta emotion. Alpha men don't hate women since they feel women are inferior to them. Alphas don't let women get to them to feel any hate. You let your ex get to you with your beta hate emotions. Alphas don't get emotional like that over women Buffoon King. You are a beta.

Why were you in a relationship Buffoon King? Don't you say that relationships are not natural? Don't you call men pathetic betas for having relationships? Don't you call men pawns?

You were in a relationship Buffoon King. Your ex treated you like sh!t. You felt like a beta pawn for being treated like a b!tch. You adopt your fake alpha mindset thinking all men pawns for being in a relationship. That's how you feel, so you're taking all your beta anger out on everybody. Just like Tenacity is doing, attacking men calling them betas and pawns for wanting to be successful with women in relationships. Anybody with a brain can see that.
Buffoon Queen the court jester of betaness isn't interested in helping men gets dates or a relationship with a women. In fact he despises men who do. Because he himself can't. And if he can't, he feels no one else should as it damages his paper thin "self-esteem". He's only interested in finding disgruntled yes men as a security blanket to enforce his own insecurities he weakly masks as being "alpha". It's laughable at best.

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
While you are correct in thinking that any sane woman would be appreciative of kind gestures from a man, you are assuming that women operate under the same level of thinking or rationale as men. The truth couldn't be further from that.

Woman by her very nature is designed to take and take until there is nothing left to take anymore. The more a man tries to ingratiate himself with her, the more demanding she will become; the more he desires her, the less she finds him desirable; the more comforts he provides for her, the more indolent, stupid and inhuman she will become - and man will grow lonelier as a result.

The women that are appreciative of kind gestures which are essentially beta acts in the modern world are very few and far in between. They are like a rare species.
Low Quality women don't appreciate charitable acts. They will take from you since they are the dregs of society. Those are women you avoid like the plauge. Men get hooked up with those women and assume that is normal behavior. Date a BPD compared to a normal chick. See if you say there is no difference after that.

When a boss gives a bonus for appreciation it is taken very well. Giving a woman a bonus for her Birthday or at Christmas is not a beta act. If you feel that way, then so be it. Continue to live your life fearing women's reactions all the time. That's not a life how an alpha lives. He doesn't live to appease his own fears of what women may think. You are living a life of appeasement like the Buffoon King.

No alpha I know has that weak mindset. If the chick doesn't appreciate it, fvck her. An alpha wouldn't care or feel like a pawn. Would a millionaire feel weak for throwing a bum a buck? It doesn't matter to him. It matters to you guys and it shouldn't. Who's more powerful? You or her? You guys are giving women power in your own minds that they shouldn't have. Live your life how you want to live it, nor fearing what women think. That is beta.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, threads like this should answer your question.

I had a chance to talk with Mr. Greene about 12 years ago. Very smart man, very educated. He did an absolute sh*t-ton of research for that book (as well as his others.)

Take the many nuggets of wisdom from his books and see what works for you. Take the few nuggets of wisdom here and see what works for you.

Keep in mind, too, that Greene studied techniques of the most advanced "seducers" in history. This site has none of those people.

Think of the difference between studying war strategy by reading Clausewitz & Sun Tzu vs. talking with a bunch of guys in a bar. That's the difference between Greene's works and this forum.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
Incorrect. My threads tell the truth.

Leif_Johnson said:
I know. I say that all the time moron.

Leif_Johnson said:
But you just said "alphas" do whatever they want. Now you're staying alphas only do certain things. Which one is it? :crackup:

You want to talk about being a man and being alpha. YET.. you know nothing about what it means to be a man and nothing about what it means to be alpha.

Leif_Johnson said:
Incorrect.

Just beta ranting. Why so upset?

Leif_Johnson said:
Incorrect. Hate is a human emotion.

You want to talk about being a man and being alpha. YET.. you know nothing about what it means to be a man and nothing about what it means to be alpha.

Leif_Johnson said:
I never said relationships are not natural. I said long-term monogamous relationships are not natural.

Please stop with the lies.

Leif_Johnson said:
Incorrect.

My ex treated me well and treated others like sh!t. She also slept her way to the top at her job. Overtime I realized she was a crappy person that I didn't like. She was also a compulsive liar.

I hate liars. Therefore, I hate her.

Nice try with your trolling though. :up:

Anargyros

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, since Darwin and the evolutionary/biological point of view is very popular here, the situation goes like this... two males fighting for the female.

Poon King: I'm the alpha.

And there comes Leif_Johnson: No way. I'm the leader of the pack.

Then the fight begins......

Since I'm a poor beta that lack good arguments, I'll just sit around and wait until you two kill each other, then I'LL get the girl.

(NOW, seriously... there's no prize, what are you fighting for???.... You both have interesting points, but why are you so pissed off? Makes you look very insecure)

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
All my claims
Nice choice of words. That's right, you make claims. Bullsh!t claims you know nothing about. Experienced men don't make "claims". They deal with the facts from actual experience of having real success. That is called knowledge Buffoon King. Something you don't have.

Your claims are coming from your own failed relationship with the beta anger you have towards your ex. You apply your beta anger towards all women and the men who want to be successful with women. That's why you are calling men betas and pawns. You are trying to discourage men from any real success. You want others to have the same self loathing defeatist mindset like you. That is trolling, not helping men out when they want it.

Poon King said:
Incorrect.

My ex treated me well and treated others like sh!t. She also slept her way to the top at her job. Overtime I realized she was a crappy person that I didn't like. She was also a compulsive liar.

Nice try with your trolling though
Buffoon King, you are a big buffoon. I was right about everything and you call that trolling.:crackup:

Your ex cheated on you and was a compulsive liar. She wasn't treating you well. She is a low quality woman who treated you like crap.

You take all that anger towards her and apply that anger towards all women believing they are all the same. You call Long Term Relationships not natural since yours was a failure. You adopt a fake alpha mind set thinking you're alpha, when you are just a beta talking in beta inferior terms.

I believe in seducing beautiful girls to have sex with. That is alpha as fvck. You call seducing girls being a beta pawn. Only some dumbass would say that.

You can't seduce women, so you hate what you can't do. That is why you always talk against it. You are no alpha or real man, just a beta buffoon trying to steer men away from any real accomplishments with women. Many posters can see that too. No real man talks the way you do. They want to fvck women, not avoid them or relationships like you want men to do. That sums it all up very well about you.

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Incorrect. My threads tell the truth.

I know. I say that all the time moron.

But you just said "alphas" do whatever they want. Now you're staying alphas only do certain things. Which one is it? :crackup:

Incorrect.

Just beta ranting. Why so upset?

Incorrect. Hate is a human emotion.

I never said relationships are not natural. I said long-term monogamous relationships are not natural.

Please stop with the lies.

Incorrect.

Nice try with your trolling though. :up:
^^^Any sane person could only see this court jester as pure comedy that could never be taken seriously.^^^

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
Nice choice of words. That's right, you make claims. Bullsh!t claims you know nothing about. Experienced men don't make "claims". They deal with the facts from actual experience of having real success. That is called knowledge Buffoon King. Something you don't have.
You haven't said one "fact" in this entire discussion.

Leif_Johnson said:
Your claims are coming from your own failed relationship with the beta anger you have towards your ex. You apply your beta anger towards all women and the men who want to be successful with women. That's why you are calling men betas and pawns. You are trying to discourage men from any real success. You want others to have the same self loathing defeatist mindset like you. That is trolling, not helping men out when they want it.
My posts upset you because reality upsets you. So (like a woman) you make stuff up to try to paint me as "illegitimate" so you can keep living in your delusional blue pill bubble of beta beliefs.

Leif_Johnson said:
Buffoon King, you are a big buffoon. I was right about everything and you call that trolling.:crackup:

Your ex cheated on you and was a compulsive liar. She wasn't treating you well. She is a low quality woman who treated you like crap.
Yep.. she was indeed low quality. That's why she is an ex. :up:

Beta losers like yourself commit to these women long-term and become their "pawns". Just like I said.

Leif_Johnson said:
You take all that anger towards her and apply that anger towards all women believing they are all the same. You call Long Term Relationships not natural since yours was a failure. You adopt a fake alpha mind set thinking you're alpha, when you are just a beta talking in beta inferior terms.
You're the only angry one here. That's what's funny about this entire thing. I want to see how long you will keep this going and how much you will embarrass yourself.

Get it all out.

Leif_Johnson said:
I believe in seducing beautiful girls to have sex with. That is alpha as fvck. You call seducing girls being a beta pawn. Only some dumbass would say that.
I don't have to "seduce" women to have sex with them. No alpha does. That's the difference. :up:

You have to buy women. I get them for free. Alpha f*cks beta bucks.

Leif_Johnson said:
You can't seduce women, so you hate what you can't do. That is why you always talk against it. You are no alpha or real man, just a beta buffoon trying to steer men away from any real accomplishments with women. Many posters can see that too. No real man talks the way you do. They want to fvck women, not avoid them or relationships like you want men to do. That sums it all up very well about you.
Are you trying to convince me or are you trying to convince yourself?

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Yep.. she was indeed low quality. That's why she is an ex. :up:
A beta like you committed to a low quality woman. Betas do that. That's what this site should tell men not to do.

Alphas don't commit to low quality women. Betas like you do. Betas get sh!t on by low quality women, just like she did to you. Betas stay angry like you, because you stiil hate her for sh!tting on you. You admitted to all of this Buffoon King.

Poon King said:
Beta losers like yourself commit to these women long-term and become their "pawns". Just like I said.
You were the beta pawn that committed to a low quality woman. Men like me screen for quality, recognize it, see it, and don't commit to low quality women.

Poon King said:
You're the only angry one here.
You're always talking about being a beta pawn to women all the time. That's anger.

Poon King said:
That's what's funny about this entire thing. I want to see how long you will keep this going and how much you will embarrass yourself.
You already are an embarrassment. You already embarrassed yourself Buffoon King. Look at all the posters calling you out for not knowing sh!t. Look how you are a hypocrite contradicting yourself all the time. That's funny.

You're the beta pawn who was with a crap woman that you admitted to. That's what funny. No alpha men does that. Only a beta like you. And you admitted that to me. :crackup:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
A beta like you committed to a low quality woman. Betas do that. That's what this site should tell men not to do.

Alphas don't commit to low quality women. Betas like you do. Betas get sh!t on by low quality women, just like she did to you. Betas stay angry like you, because you stiil hate her for sh!tting on you. You admitted to all of this Buffoon King.

You were the beta pawn that committed to a low quality woman. Men like me screen for quality, recognize it, see it, and don't commit to low quality women.

You're always talking about being a beta pawn to women all the time. That's anger.

You already are an embarrassment. You already embarrassed yourself Buffoon King. Look at all the posters calling you out for not knowing sh!t. Look how you are a hypocrite contradicting yourself all the time. That's funny.

You're the beta pawn who was with a crap woman that you admitted to. That's what funny. No alpha men does that. Only a beta like you. And you admitted that to me. :crackup:
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Your trolling skills are top notch.. I'll give you that. :up:

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:

Loser Ass Troll.