Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has Jennifer Grey hit The Wall?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jennifer Grey, who split from husband Clark Gregg earlier this year, has no qualms about returning at age 60 to the movie that catapulted her to stardom.

'I really don't give too much weight to chronological age, even though the world wants to tell you it means something,' the actress told People.
my opinion:

christie

Banned
Reaction score

my opinion:

I've noticed couples splitting when the daughter or son gets to the attractive age. (Jennifer's daughter is stated as being 18)

Must be challenging for one of the spouses to see youth 18+ they'd like to date, in the form of their kids' friends coming round the house.
Anyone else notice this phenomenon?

Also, as another aside, I go browsing through the other clickbait thumbnails on this dailymail.uk site that maturedj posted and get frustrated at the spelling errors from an english-as-second language or dyslexic author.

It seems proofreading is an in demand skill right now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jennifer Grey is 60. Of course, she hit the wall. I also don't believe much in the concept of a wall for women in general. It's even less applicable for celebrities.

The wall is a soft padded cushion. In general, women in their 30s/40s (the wall roughly hits around 35-40 as it is claimed) still generate a fair amount of interest when they attempt to date. The typical 35-40 year old woman if she is childless gets a ton of attention on swipe apps, and even has guys trying to slide into her DMs on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. She might get hit on less at the grocery stores and other non-bar public places, but she'll still even generate interest at bars, provided that she goes to ones with a slughtly older populace.

Jennifer Grey is newly divorced at 60 with an 18 year old. Since her child is an adult, she's not technically a single mom. She's good looking for 60, so she would do well with 60-65 year old guys, especially the beta males in that age group.

Adult children are not really too fond of their parents dating new people. When people in their 50s/60s date, their 20s/30s adult children often don't really like it and aren't psyched about merging families with another set of adult chidren in a similar age range.

Must be challenging for one of the spouses to see youth 18+ they'd like to date, in the form of their kids' friends coming round the house.
Anyone else notice this phenomenon?
I haven't, but I think this would be worse for men. A typical 45-54 year old guy would be super interested in his 18-24 year old daughter's 18-24 year old friends.

There are also times with 18-early 20s people want to have sex with their friends' parents. Lots of 18-19 year old guys would want to have sex with a friend's 40 something mom if she were to be attractive and willing. 18-19 year old women are sometimes interested in their friends' 40 something dad.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She never should have gotten a nose job. That totally messed up her face which now has a complete absence of character, otherwise I think at 60 she looks pretty good.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chronological age? As opposed to non chronological age?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jennifer Grey is newly divorced at 60 with an 18 year old. Since her child is an adult, she's not technically a single mom. She's good looking for 60 ...
About the only good thing I can say about her is that she isn't fat. If this is what mature men have to look forward to, I think I will become a VolCel. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the only good thing I can say about her is that she isn't fat. If this is what mature men have to look forward to, I think I will become a VolCel. :rolleyes:
Something that rarely gets discussed around here are the sexual marketplace options of the older men, such as the 50+ and 55+ community. With grey divorce increasing in prevalence, there are more single people in their 50s and 60s dating.

There are a lot of guys 55-70 who are alone. These guys are flooding the inboxes of 55-65 year old women on Match and OurTime now. What goes on for 55-70 year olds on Match/OurTime isn't much different than 20s/30s people on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge.

Jennifer Grey won't be lacking for options at 60. She might not even have to put herself out on Match or OurTime to do it.