Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has Heartiste gone 100% white nationalist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or nearly so it appears.

I've been off the PUA sites for the last 2+ months because my interest in women has been at an ebb (got a couple of new hobbies that I've been spending my money on lately).

Got an itch today to see what's been going on so I checked out the heartiste blog. It seems it's mostly KKK stuff now.

It started out back in 2010 or whenever as "here are some truths about women so you can bang them," then in 2012 or so began the "here are some awful truths about women and aren't they sl*tty and evil" phase. And now it seems to be fully into a "white people are gonna go extinct" phase.

Really weird. The blog had some great insights back in the day, but now it seems to be overcome with paranoia. If it's still being run by one guy, he must be descending into some sort of schizophrenic dementia. I'm curious to see what he'll be talking about in 2020. :nervous:

Or if it's run by a few dudes, as some people have said, it would appear that the blog owners have realized they can get more $donations from scared rednecks than from guys who want to get laid?

Either way, kinda sad.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rooisy blog at one point was genius however I haven't bothered to check it constantly in 3 years because of the racial comments. And Rooisy obvious disdain for blacks....read the comments if you wanna laugh at "Blacky"

Rooisy/Heartise whatever he calls himself has let it be known he doesn't like blacks hell even his blackfriend at one time "VK" who also is a huge DC blogger in his own right called him out on his posts on Twitter. Boy oh boy you shoulda seen Heartise go from Alpha to Beta quick:crackup:

Personally speaking I like Rollo's blog more...it's more game neutral the manosphere seems to be in a dissray right now. I last saw Roosh pushing something now called "Neo-Masculinity" honestly I'm not sure what it is

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Whether you like blacks or not is irrelevant.
white people are gonna go extinct" phase.
This is happening, how do I know this? I'm white, lots of my friends are white and pretty much all of the people I know are white except for a few. I can tell you from my own experience as a race traitor, my kids are not going to be pure bloods. Most of my friends are shacked up with Asian women and the ones that aren't are in single man's limbo or being converted by the feminist war machine.

It really doesn't look good for the white race maintaining any pure genetic line or staying dominant in the political arena. I'm pretty sure the white race is heading for massive extinction on that level. Apparently, from my father's era, white women USED to be quite nice and feminine a lot like the girls that you see in Asia today. Probably why we gravitate towards Asian women is that they are the closest match we have to our own females (mothers). My Asian wife is almost the same as my mother in every regard save for her eyes are almond shaped and she speaks with a heavy Chinese accent, there must be something there.

The white race has been completely ruined by feminism, I would say 30 to 50 years more before its completely gone from the Earth. This is an internal conflict and something that really has nothing to do with you Zarky unless you're a straight white male. Why do you care what happens to the white race anyway? Its not your fight. The last white country that seems to be making any progress is Russia, expect them to be making great strides in the next 100 years.

https://ca.screen.yahoo.com/editor-s-picks/russia-flies-straight-flag-combat-072918281.html
*Russia makes STRAIGHT FLAG in response to homo fever*

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only an insecure fool like solomon gets offended by pettish racial comments.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always gotten a very bad vibe from that site.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, since you have been gone for a little while, you have missed the mods and site owner cleaning this place up. In an effort to prevent this place from turning into the trash that the Heartiste blog is, the site owner recruited new mods, and then one of the veteran mods issued a directive regarding political, racial, and religious threads. (see the sticky thread)

There has been temporary and permanent bans issued during the last several weeks as well during the forum cleanup. My advice would be to just drop the issue and let loser bloggers be loser bloggers.

Like Solomon said, its just big talk from guys who turn into kittens when they are challenged by someone who actually knows them.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do find it fascinating to some extent that this seems to be almost like a natural progression

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods if you have any salt, close this thread and ban Zarky. Stay consistent.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody cares which dinosaurs went extinct first. All that matters is that they are all gone. With enough time, it will be the same with the humans.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Nobody cares which dinosaurs went extinct first. All that matters is that they are all gone. With enough time, it will be the same with the humans.
Ronald Reagan once remarked that if aliens invaded earth, they wouldn't give a flying FUKK which race anyone belonged to. Those weren't his exact words but same sentiment.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Ronald Reagan once remarked that if aliens invaded earth, they wouldn't give a flying FUKK which race anyone belonged to. Those weren't his exact words but same sentiment.
Ronald Regan also remarked that political and racial threads on Sosuave aren't allowed as per the stickied post.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.