"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Has Ariana Grande shown a lady's only true value?

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
In Grande's latest song, she tells the dude, unknown to him, that she wants him to breakup with his girlfriend (ironically friends with her), and get with her. In addition, he can hit it anytime, even in the morning. So, doesn't that show that ladies now know that their only true value to a high value dude is their sex?

Video:

Lyrics:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I will not question why you even know that song.

but moving on, woman always did know that, but they want you to belive otherwise and will say otherwise, you are the fool who belive in what she tells you
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I will not question why you even know that song.

but moving on, woman always did know that, but they want you to belive otherwise and will say otherwise, you are the fool who belive in what she tells you
Not too sure about that. I think most ladies think they have more value than their access points...

The song is playing every where... I must of heard it three times this morning at 24/7 Fitness!!!
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Why break up with another woman when you can have both? She will show. She cant help it. She wants a shot at the title. LOL
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
Not too sure about that. I think most ladies think they have more value than their access points...

The song is playing every where... I must of heard it three times this morning at 24/7 Fitness!!!
that is the thing, thinking they are more valuable they are and knowing they are only use is for sex are not exclusive, everyone likes to know they are more then they really are, everyone thinks highly of thenself, hence one way to manipulate people to like you is make then talk about thenselfs to you. hell there was even a video I saw once about a woman talking to other woman about how to make her marriage better, I told this before so lets see it again

she tells men don't like woman, men like *****, the day men find a way to get a ***** without a woman they will do so (sex robot anyone? lol), then she move on telling woman are crazy, complicated, don't know what they want and on and on, then start telling then to be more sexual, the whole video I could link if I searched it, but it was in portuguese so I doubt it would be usefull here

and about song in the gym I don't even pay atencion enough to even know what is playing, sometimes I don't even notice when its off, that time I normally close in my mind and tend to work out and think
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Brooks

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2019
Messages
176
Reaction score
55
Age
36
Sex is a tactic used to lure men in. So women use that as a utility to achieve what they really want. Control over the man.
 
Top