Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has Ariana Grande shown a lady's only true value?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In Grande's latest song, she tells the dude, unknown to him, that she wants him to breakup with his girlfriend (ironically friends with her), and get with her. In addition, he can hit it anytime, even in the morning. So, doesn't that show that ladies now know that their only true value to a high value dude is their sex?

Video:

Lyrics:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will not question why you even know that song.

but moving on, woman always did know that, but they want you to belive otherwise and will say otherwise, you are the fool who belive in what she tells you

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I will not question why you even know that song.

but moving on, woman always did know that, but they want you to belive otherwise and will say otherwise, you are the fool who belive in what she tells you
Not too sure about that. I think most ladies think they have more value than their access points...

The song is playing every where... I must of heard it three times this morning at 24/7 Fitness!!!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Why break up with another woman when you can have both? She will show. She cant help it. She wants a shot at the title. LOL

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too sure about that. I think most ladies think they have more value than their access points...

The song is playing every where... I must of heard it three times this morning at 24/7 Fitness!!!
that is the thing, thinking they are more valuable they are and knowing they are only use is for sex are not exclusive, everyone likes to know they are more then they really are, everyone thinks highly of thenself, hence one way to manipulate people to like you is make then talk about thenselfs to you. hell there was even a video I saw once about a woman talking to other woman about how to make her marriage better, I told this before so lets see it again

she tells men don't like woman, men like *****, the day men find a way to get a ***** without a woman they will do so (sex robot anyone? lol), then she move on telling woman are crazy, complicated, don't know what they want and on and on, then start telling then to be more sexual, the whole video I could link if I searched it, but it was in portuguese so I doubt it would be usefull here

and about song in the gym I don't even pay atencion enough to even know what is playing, sometimes I don't even notice when its off, that time I normally close in my mind and tend to work out and think

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is a tactic used to lure men in. So women use that as a utility to achieve what they really want. Control over the man.