Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone watched the new real world?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally don't watch this crap they call a TV show... I really don't even watch TV anymore, but my GF came over today and she is the total opposite of me.. I figure I can be doing something constructive besides watching TV, she wishes there were 30 hours in a day so she could watch tv for 24 of them... However I don't feel as bad about watching movies, as I try to get to the movies a couple of times a month.

Anyway, she HAD to watch this eposide of Real World, and I said what the hell, let me see what big confusion is about.

is this what they pass as good TV these Days?

There is one guy on that show that is soo AFC, my GF had to admit he was a little "soft".. the guy with the eye patch on his eye?

I mean, no wonder there are soo many AFC's out there nowadayz. This guy claims he is "in love" with this girl that he just met on this damn show. The girl is a classic "freak", or a girl that is by no means ready to settle down, or an even better defination, a girl that likes the "newness" of relationships, and when the formatlity gets old, she finds someone else to go off and "fall in love" with.

This girl Kisses another guy on the show, better yet he kisses her, and it wasn't even a real kiss, more like a bet, and he is crying, likterarly, about how he can't trust her.

From what I recall, they aren't even dating yet!

Then the guy that kissed her, is scared to tell the other guy because that's his girl... And they aren't dating.

And the girl is scared of telling the guy because it might "Hurt his feelings"... If you kissing another guy on a dare hurts your BF or future BF's feelings to the point where he is basically crying like a ***** on national TV, then maybe he isn't that much of a man.

Then, it just so happens that she is the best looking girl on the show (and I wouldn't be dying tog et with her either)..

The entire show is laughable... I mean the guy claims how in love they are, and It hink this is like the 3rd or 4th show of the season!

I just wanted to see what you guys thought about this.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment he saw her he said she was the hottest girl he ever saw.

It was funny watching that guy break his face:D

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he must live in the woods, because I am in Little Rock, and my next door neighboor is better looking (seriously, she's pretty hot)

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention this girl just got out of a 3-year relationship with a guy like her first week on the show. So she basically breaks up with her man the minute she is on the show, to be with a guy who doesn't want to be with her. Because he can't trust her now that she got drunk and kissed a roommate...

Don't give me this trust rubbish. We all know the real world is sex central. She ain't relationship material from what I've seen of her. Getting drunk, acting slutty, druling over this guy while she has a man already...This girl is throwing herself at him, he should just hit it already.

People like this are the norm, I find more often than not. Even the "cool" guys on these shows have so many AFC tendencies.

If you watch reality tv, it's good to make a mental note of how not to act by watching some of these clowns.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind that in order to create interesting TV, you need some drama, and the people who they choose to be on these shows generally have some big issues about one thing or another.

Think about it. There's always a gay guy. There's always a guy who is homophobic or naive to homosexuality who eventually comes to accept it. There's a girl in a relationship who ends up breaking up with the guy she's with to be with a guy on the show. There's a stud guy who's got girls panting over him. There's a slutty girl who just wants to party and sleep around. There's a goth/strange girl. There's a girl who seems somewhat normal and straightedge on the outside who you eventually find out has more hidden suppressed issues than all of them put together. Then there's a guy who is kind of a player on the outside but you learn that he's just as AFC as an AFC can be, just with his moments.

Good TV, that's all. I'd say it's hardly representative of the "typical" world, but an interesting show nevertheless. It's only half an hour, so your life won't waste away watching it.

Junior Sanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i happen to watch this show as well....

the post above mine set it perfectly...

the casting directors drool over casts like this.... they picked a doozie of a cast this season..

they all make me laugh!!!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the closest to a DJ ive seen was Landon from the last show.

yes he was sensative..but he also had a mean streak in him.

he was between a nice guy and a jerk.

even thought rolling out with a KNIFE is nuts!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I slightly disagree with you about the eye patch dood being an AFC. Yes he does proclaim his love of her right away but she never heard that, he said it in the confessional, ie-your verbal diary. They are in that house for 5 or 6 months, so even though there have only been 3 episodes, more time has elapsed than we know. And they WERE together when that attention w-hore made out with the roomate, she didn't seem that drunk to me.

She's a classic attention w-hore. She's a pretty girl, but nothing amazing, she's got a long @ss nose if anything....LOL Nice rack and a tight @ss. That dood should definitely be slamming that rebound pu$$y 24/7 if he knew how to lay chicks. However I see this ended one of two ways.

-The attention w-hore will tone it down a bit and be stoked to have a stud bf.

-Or.....she'll keep on dancin' on bar tops and be a stupid w-hore, the dood will finally get sick of it, then go on a sluvt streak of his own....LOL

Great television.

PIMP

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Landon was not an alpha male. He was too emotional and needy. He got away with it because he was very good looking. If you are very good looking you can get away with having AFC qualities.

MJ was more of an alpha.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
No cyrus, mike, that kid who punched the fat kid are the best examples of the lame term DJS.

In defense of the ho; she was in an on again off again 3yr relationship with a jerk.

That guy did fall a little to quick for the ho, but hell we all do that ****, I think he was feel inadequate because of his accident as well. He also let her no that that kiss **** wasn't cool in a mature way.... Something you puzzys would have openeed a thread up on here about. Fake arse alphas.:down:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you crying on national TV mature? Also, why is he mad and they aren't dating? I mean, there is no reason to get jealous of a girl you aren't in a LTR with... If she wants to go off and kiss other guys, just thank your lucky stars you havent' put a ring on her finger yet and make her a **** buddy.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Landon was not an alpha male. He was too emotional and needy. He got away with it because he was very good looking. If you are very good looking you can get away with having AFC qualities.

yea I agree but I think his aggresive nature help offset some of those downfalls.

but him being emotional wasnt all bad..but being needy was very bad and he was needy.

but the new cast sucks arse comapred to that one.

Prophett

Don Juan
Reaction score
somewhere in-between where I started and where I a
Screw landon, tek (i forget how his name is spelled) from the hawaii season was the illest pimp in Real World history.

And this dude was like the weirdest looking guy, but he still pulled mad birds because he had the utmost confidence in himself (or so it seemed).

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, first off I think Melinda is a slut and has more game than Danny. Danny on the other hand seems like a typical 'nice guy' and the only reason Danny and Melinda cliqued right away is b/c the both look like Abercrombie models. My predictions for the rest of the season is that Melinda-being the wild girl that she is-is going to hurt Danny's feelings again.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shadyonedeath
haha, ... at first i thought he was playing her but yea i guess he has a lil AFC in him. Anyways...

What their both going through right now happened exactly with me and this one chick. its funny when i see it cuz i can see myself in the same position. wierd.

That black dude in the show is a AFC!!! hahaha dude thinks he's a player and IMEDIATLY falls into the Friends Zone with that Latin chick.
First episode, she tells him: "You need to take care of me, i tell all my guy friends to take care of me when im drunk :: Tear ::"

yea, Landon's a Pimp...He's my idol. Seriously. Haha, i want to work out to get to his level of physic...still have a loong way to go :( , he's got a great personality. Chicks dig'em. Yup, great role model.

Anyways, i think that Danny(eye patch dude) alrdy banged her when they were in bed. he seemed to be fingering her when they were both in bed together.
yea, man Nehemiah fell RIGHT into the friend zone w/ Johanna. He needs to start getting sexual w/ her quick if he expects anything to happen.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the most DJ guy ever on the Real World was Puck, from season 3 or 4 (I don't know, it was a long time ago). He was a total ******* and pissed everybody off, it was hilarious to watch. He also did the same on one of those Real World/Road Rules Challenges. You had to respect him because he had the ultimate "I don't give a ****" attitude about him.

Mike "The Miz" was pretty cool too, but now he's kinda like a male attention *****, just making a total fool of himself with that "alter ego" of his.

I don't watch reality TV anymore though. It's just a waste of time.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In case you haven't heard, being an ass doesn't make you a Don Juan.

grednotto

Reaction score
all of those guys this season are afc's if you ask me.
IMO the closest to DJ's was the vegas show a few years back. Steven and Alton were fvcking bytches left and right.