Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

has anyone tried human growth hormone to counteract old age?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone tried human growth hormone to counteract old age?

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You counteract old age by living right and clean (no drugs, smoking, excessive drinking, working out).

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Picard,
Don't mess with hormones,nor encourage your Ladies to indulge....What Racial type are you?
Do you work physically?
Do you prepare your own food?
Do you have any Health problems?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're after is estrogenic effects. Problem is, a man can't gobble down estrogen without losing his masculinity. You have to keep estrogens in balance with androgens. That's why it's better to take the precursor molecule: DHEA.

DHEA is a cheap, easy-to-find, over-the-counter supplement. If you're going to try out hormones, that's a much safer route. You sure never hear of people keeling over and dying from using it.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my research, I ran into some stuff about DHEA and elevated risks of cancer. Remember nothing's risk free.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my physician girlfriend also told me it could spur cancer growth.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've probably seen the cenegenics ad that has the old dude with the body of a young guy. From what I understand, it's a combination of testosterone, HGH, diet, and weightlifting.

From what I've read recently, testosterone replacement and HGH are worth looking into. However, I personally want to find out more about them before pulling the trigger.

Another way to look at it is if youre getting older and really losing your edge, why not? Then it's just a question of at what age? I just turned 55 and havent felt the need yet to do it, but i work pretty hard to keep what I've got...

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
17β-estradiol is the sex hormone most responsible for cellular growth. That's why cancer patients are sometimes prescribed antiestrogenics. DHEA decomposes into the other androgens, which (except for libido-causing DHT) decompose into the estrogens. Supplementing with extra DHEA increases your body's levels of both androgens and estrogens. So taking DHEA when you have cancer is likely to speed the growth of tumors.

However, saying "DHEA causes cancer" is like saying "water causes cancer." It's ridiculous on its face.

DHEA is usually taken in low amounts -- about equal to what a young adult normally produces in the adrenal glands. That way, the body doesn't overreact to an excess by shutting down testicular production (which it does when you take the god-awful overdoses of testosterone that are so popular).

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the only one talking about causing cancer. I choose my words carefully, there's enough flying off the deep end as is.

What's a normal amount of produced in the body?

AgentSmith

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about old age are you wanting to counter? Looks, mood, sexual performance, energy?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
What's a normal amount of produced in the body?
250 to 500 times less than serum DHEA-S levels. A pretty small amount.

Normal blood levels of DHEA-sulfate can differ by sex and age.

Typical normal ranges for females are:
•Ages 18 - 19: 145 - 395 ug/dL
•Ages 20 - 29: 65 - 380 ug/dL
•Ages 30 - 39: 45 - 270 ug/dL
•Ages 40 - 49: 32 - 240 ug/dL
•Ages 50 - 59: 26 - 200 ug/dL
•Ages 60 - 69: 13 - 130 ug/dL
•Ages 69 and older: 17 - 90 ug/dL

Typical normal ranges for males are:
•Ages 18 - 19: 108 - 441 ug/dL
•Ages 20 - 29: 280 - 640 ug/dL
•Ages 30 - 39: 120 - 520 ug/dL
•Ages 40 - 49: 95 - 530 ug/dL
•Ages 50 - 59: 70 - 310 ug/dL
•Ages 60 - 69: 42 - 290 ug/dL
•Ages 69 and older: 28 - 175 ug/dL
Source. Please use the search box for DHEA. It's likely effective for making old people's skin smoother and for reducing age spots.

As with all the other steroids, DHEA has many functions in the body. DHEA is present in some brain structures at one-seventh that of DHEA-S. Here's a link to a 1998 study that concluded DHEA helps protect the brain against toxins.

Reaction score
Hormones seems to be lesser of the problems since you have hormone therapies available these days for old farts like us. What knocked me down to the floor in despair yesterday is that it research shows older men have a higher chance of fathering babies with genetic defects
https://www.google.com/search?q=old...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Now immediately some of you will jump up and provide examples of healthy children born to older fathers, but these are statistics taken from a large population so we can't refute it using only examples we have seen in person.
Let us save the semen in the semen bank now itself and then go fvucking around till 80.