Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone on here ever gone M G T O W? If so, how did you do it?

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am asking because it would really help my career if I could focus on just my career for now, and totally avoid women for now.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are not wired to avoid women, at least not forever.

Men and women are created to be attracted to each other, to have interaction with each other, to build a "relationship" (if you will) with each other, and of course to want each other.

However, during the process, the "art" (for the guy) is to build enough knowledge, wisdom, and experience so that you can have a certain balance between your personal mission (thriving in life, personal and professional-wise) and said relationships with said woman (or women), as well as investing your personal resources (money, time, mental and physical energy) into the RIGHT relationships because the logic here is simple:

Despite being wired to build relationships with each other, not every woman in the world is worth the effort. And vice versa, it's not always the best time for you to do it.

One thing I learned the hard way is never step into a relationship when your life is still a mess, because then you would only create chaos and suffering for yourself and your partner.

And by "a mess" I mean a combination of many aspects: Being broke, being mentally unstable, being depressed, being unhappy... etc... You can't get into a relationship when you're not already in a happy and stable state, because it would be unfair for both you and the other person.

So, even though I'm single now, God still bless me enough so I could have a FWB (read my old posts) to satisfy my sexual needs, but it's also not a relationship so I could have all the time and resources in the world to invest into myself. So I don't personally believe in the concept and notion of MGTOW, because it's not natural.

Men, after all, are not born to do MGTOW. But men can avoid relationships for a certain period of time while still enjoying sexual pleasures with women in the mean time.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be mindful that your indifference around women will often spark their curiosity.