Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone noticed a general change in public opinion about the unvaccinated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months ago it seemed lie everyone thought the unvaccinated were literally Stalin/grandmother killers/etc. Based on conversations at work, in the street, facebook, reddit posts, twitter, etc. Now it seems like a lot of people have changed their minds. and are more open to the reasons why some aren't vaccinated, and even think they made a wise decision. Have you noticed this or is this just within my personal bubble?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably cause the pile of bullsh1t coming from institution is too big to be hidden.

I'm vaccinated yet I know that I may still carry the virus without symptoms so I can be dangerous to people as much as someone not vaccinated.

For months we've been told that only unvaccinated people were spreading the virus which is clearly not the case and they know it.

It seems tha the goal is not to vaccinate people but to force to obtain a "pass" to get us used to being checked and comply.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a result of the powers that be realizing their attempts to try and control the spread of the virus failing miserably.

They employed drastic measures in the beginning which had little to no effect and claimed the vaccine would be the silver bullet. Once that didn't work as intended, they had to blame someone or something (unvaccinated) for their failure.

It's been one form of control failure after another and someone or some group of people have to take the blame so they can justify why they're ineffective at controlling the virus.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Havnt noticed it but the UK media have a hard on atm discussing whether the unvaxed should have their liberties curtailed. They're desperately trying to radicalize the jabbed against the unjabbed.
No doubt they'll succeed aswell. Austria, Germany and now Italy.
Australia are carting away the unjabbed and taking them to detention centres. But its all fine though apparently according to most people.
It seems men have generally lost their testicles and only care about their own self gratification.
They have relinquished everything their ancestors fought and died for, and so the global Marxist state will continue to march on unhindered.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is your personal bubble. In NYC, vaccination is mandatory for public mingling. Here in NJ, over 70% of people are fully vaxxed.

On a personal level, I wear a mask, don’t shake anyone’s hand, and am content with just letting Darwinism take care of the rest. If you want COVID-19 so badly knock yourself out.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is your personal bubble. In NYC, vaccination is mandatory for public mingling. Here in NJ, over 70% of people are fully vaxxed.

On a personal level, I wear a mask, don’t shake anyone’s hand, and am content with just letting Darwinism take care of the rest. If you want COVID-19 so badly knock yourself out.
No, this is your personal bubble, WHO made a statement recently stating vaccination alone is not going to be enough, the conversation is changing.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the world of strawman arguments:
Ever notice how you are the only person clinging to these narratives? Zero support causes the average person to seek reaffirmation, where yours is coming from, I have no idea but mine is coming from World Health Organization, your clearly clinging to your personal anecdote probably because you don't interface with facts on this topic, but your own emotions and feelings. I'm taking the facts into consideration and like most, my thoughts have changed because of it.

Vitamin D has now been shown to be a precursor to the vaccine even working as intended in the first place, without it being vaccinated is not as effective, period, but again, you simply cling to your narrative that had a basis in reality at one point but with new information coming in, you have failed to reevaluate.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever notice how you are the only person clinging to these narratives? Zero support causes the average person to seek reaffirmation, where yours is coming from, I have no idea but mine is coming from World Health Organization, your clearly clinging to your personal anecdote probably because you don't interface with facts on this topic, but your own emotions and feelings. I'm taking the facts into consideration and like most, my thoughts have changed because of it.

Vitamin D has now been shown to be a precursor to the vaccine even working as intended in the first place, without it being vaccinated is not as effective, period, but again, you simply cling to your narrative that had a basis in reality at one point but with new information coming in, you have failed to reevaluate.
It was a strawman argument. You are pulling a fact about the vaccines from WHO to refute an argument that was never made. Unless you can direct us to where someone on the forum claimed COVID-19 vaccines are the end all be all?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months ago it seemed lie everyone thought the unvaccinated were literally Stalin/grandmother killers/etc. Based on conversations at work, in the street, facebook, reddit posts, twitter, etc. Now it seems like a lot of people have changed their minds. and are more open to the reasons why some aren't vaccinated, and even think they made a wise decision. Have you noticed this or is this just within my personal bubble?
That is because the truth is the truth no matter how the media and these corporations want to angle it. At some point or another people were going to figure out the narrative.

The key is respect and openness among us.

I fully appreciate both sides, especially those that are vaxxed because of their line of work or doing it for others. Many of them do not believe in the vaccine but felt it was the ethical thing to do. What is unfortunate is that they were lied to, and now know they can still spread it so it defeats their hope and intention.

Given what we now know (and what many of us have been trying to disclose for some time now @Black Widow Void @zekko @Morpheus @PowerQuest @Kotaix @CAPSLOCK BANDIT @FlexpertHamilton etc etc), those that are unvaxxed have all the right to do so and to your point cannot be judged or pointed fingers at because simply the vaccine is not effective. And has no benefit if you are naturally immune and furthermore are not immune-compromised.

If anything we now know more and more the permanent and often fatal side effects of the vaccine. So unfortunately for those with the agenda, it will take a bit more fear advertising and brainwashing to force people to do something against their will and more and more people will fight it. We see this across Europe, and we will see more of this everywhere.

My honest opinion is something I knew when this first started, eventually they'll restrict the population more and more based on nothing but despeation and oppresiveness. First non-essential public spaces (concert venues, restaurants, malls, etc), then second line essentials (banks, governmental entities, etc), then essentials (groceries, hospitals, etc). Lastly, any public space including walking the streets. It'll take time but they will make it happen. And all of this based on the false idea that the vaccine is effective, when it is not. It is only effective to those that are immune-compromised so it doesn't hit them as hard. Yet they can still contract it and spread it, so yu can see the stupidity (aka narrative) of those efforts which we see in places like NYC.

The masks thing is beyond me if you understand the physiology/structe of this virus and the structure of most masks being used. Even if you wear 3 on top of each other, the virus still gets through. If you believe in masks, wear a N95 mask and I will respect your intent. So yes, even the mask mandate has its own purpose and agenda.

This was never, and especially now given what we know about a virus, that is was about a pandemic. This is simply power over the masses.

And yes, it is sad to still see people with bilnders on and promoting this type of moral grandstanding narrative. Again, the key is respect and openness among us because they know divided amongst us we are weaker and more vulnerable. This is typical top predator tragedy and tactics, divide and conquer.

Remember, there is no one more blind that he who chooses not to see. And we have plenty of those in society.

Only time will tell.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is because the truth is the truth no matter how the media and these corporations want to angle it. At some point or another people were going to figure out the narrative.

The key is respect and openness among us.

I fully appreciate both sides,
The problem with this framing is that there are not two sides to facts. What one believes often does not coincide with objective reality.

and to your point cannot be judged or pointed fingers at because simply the vaccine is not effective. And has no benefit if you are naturally immune and furthermore are not immune-compromised.
There is choice and there is truth. These two sentences are objectively false. The COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective at preventing severe illness, hospitalization, and death. For those with boosters, protection against infection is over 90%.

If anything we now know more and more the permanent and often fatal side effects of the vaccine.
Fatalities directly caused by COVID-19 vaccines are much rarer than those caused by the disease itself.

Yet they can still contract it and spread it, so yu can see the stupidity (aka narrative) of those efforts which we see in places like NYC.
New York City has a population density of 60,000 persons per square mile (600 times the US average) with a positivity rate less than the US average. For the math majors, that means NYC is doing extraordinarily well.

The masks thing is beyond me if you understand the physiology/structe of this virus and the structure of most masks being used. Even if you wear 3 on top of each other, the virus still gets through. If you believe in masks, wear a N95 mask and I will respect your intent. So yes, even the mask mandate has its own purpose and agenda.
This is just really bad logic. It is makes no sense to suggest that masks need to block all virus particles to be more effective than a naked face. (N95s don’t, which kills your point). Why do you think hospitals mandated mask usage among staff long before COVID-19 existed?

This was never, and especially now given what we know about a virus, that is was about a pandemic. This is simply power over the masses.
This is conspiracy theory rhetoric. I can only imagine what the families of the 800,000 dead Americans have to say about this.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, still THINKING about getting vaccinated but have not decided yet. Waiting for pfizer to get back to us on if the vaccines are still effective with the omnicronic variant.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a strawman argument. You are pulling a fact about the vaccines from WHO to refute an argument that was never made. Unless you can direct us to where someone on the forum claimed COVID-19 vaccines are the end all be all?

Your implying that a population being vaxxed has any impact on halting the spread, which has been proven to be false by WHO. In fact, whatever percentage of people vaxxed has shown to have virtually no bearing on halting the spread, your bringing up more false information. Furthermore, getting Covid-19 has been shown to provide better protection than the Vaccine, by all accounts so far Vitamin D levels are a bigger indicator of severity of infection than anything else(Even with Co-Morbids included this STILL holds true), the only barrier to this theory being fully subscribed to is that Africa, full of people who are black and have a harder time getting their vitamin D levels up due to their skin pigment have saw less severe infections.

Your assertion of me creating an argument relies on the implications you made being saw as simple commentary and I would agree, you do not have any factual knowledge to share, but go ahead, continue with your false commentary, as long as we are of the understanding it is just that, a commentary.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your implying that a population being vaxxed has any impact on halting the spread,
It does.

which has been proven to be false by WHO. In fact, whatever percentage of people vaxxed has shown to have virtually no bearing on halting the spread, your bringing up more false information.
That is not what the WHO said.

Furthermore, getting Covid-19 has been shown to provide better protection than the Vaccine,
Also a false statement. Getting COVID-19 has been compared to one dose of the mRNA vaccines, which is not considered fully vaccinated. As of now, full vaccination includes getting a booster as any immunity gained through natural causes or vaccination has waned over time.

by all accounts so far Vitamin D levels are a bigger indicator of severity of infection than anything else(Even with Co-Morbids included this STILL holds true), the only barrier to this theory being fully subscribed to is that Africa, full of people who are black and have a harder time getting their vitamin D levels up due to their skin pigment have saw less severe infections.

Your assertion of me creating an argument relies on the implications you made being saw as simple commentary and I would agree, you do not have any factual knowledge to share, but go ahead, continue with your false commentary, as long as we are of the understanding it is just that, a commentary.
You seem to have trouble with comprehending the WHO’s position on vaccination- considering you blatantly misrepresented several of their stances.

Equitable access to safe and effective vaccines is critical to ending the COVID-19 pandemic, so it is hugely encouraging to see so many vaccines proving and going into development. WHO is working tirelessly with partners to develop, manufacture and deploy safe and effective vaccines.

Safe and effective vaccines are a game-changing tool: but for the foreseeable future we must continue wearing masks, cleaning our hands, ensuring good ventilation indoors, physically distancing and avoiding crowds.

Being vaccinated does not mean that we can throw caution to the wind and put ourselves and others at risk, particularly because research is still ongoing into how much vaccines protect not only against disease but also against infection and transmission.

But it’s not vaccines that will stop the pandemic, it’s vaccination. We must ensure fair and equitable access to vaccines, and ensure every country receives them and can roll them out to protect their people, starting with the most vulnerable.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, still THINKING about getting vaccinated but have not decided yet. Waiting for pfizer to get back to us on if the vaccines are still effective with the omnicronic variant.
Lol my guy you been debating getting it for months now. If you have not gotten it yet....i think its safe to assume that you dont trust it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol my guy you been debating getting it for months now. If you have not gotten it yet....i think its safe to assume that you dont trust it.
There is a small chance I will die if I take it or suffer neuroligical distress plus I am not sure how effective it is against the omnicron variant. My mom keeps having dreams of doom worrying I will let my guard down if I get vaxxed, pass something to her (she refuses to get vaxxed). I know I will be in suspense after getting a shot and wondering what will happen next.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a small chance I will die if I take it or suffer neuroligical distress plus I am not sure how effective it is against the omnicron variant. My mom keeps having dreams of doom worrying I will let my guard down if I get vaxxed, pass something to her (she refuses to get vaxxed). I know I will be in suspense after getting a shot and wondering what will happen next.
Dont do it man. You have come too far to get it now. It would be so foolish especially since public sentiment is changing.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason is very simple: even the normies who just listen and follow orders are tired of being bossed around. And time is the greatest enemy against propaganda. With not much change in deaths nor the streets being littered with dead people, it's clear this entire thing is not as serious as it's suppose to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.