Has anyone here used the Nono for body hair removal?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really have a lot of hair and need to know if it does work, before I spend 280 dollars on this thing.

U

user43770

I looked into it a while back and it got pretty sh1tty reviews on amazon.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup ... my wife has one. It works... it has a learning curve tho. Took her an hour or so to grasp this learning curve.

One of the things you gotta remember is the blue light is not an indicator that its working. It takes almost to the count of 3 before it starts working properly AFTER you begin moving the tool around your skin. I noticed this when i was watching my wife with it. She would begin to "shave" with it ... and only 1/2 of the hair was removed. Thats when i said .. "Hun .. the element doesnt even warm up all the way til your almost 1/2 way across your "shave" stroke.

She did her face (got a bit red actually but went away fairly quickly) .. and the little light hairs stayed away for several days.

Overall .. shes happy with it... she plans on using it for face .. and maybe legs. The only part thats weird is the smell..... burnt hair haha. SHe thought about using it on the bikini line .. but hesitates as she burnt herself slightly on her arm when she tested it there. (holding it too long in one spot is NOT recommended)

IF ya like I can dig up the youtube reviews i found most helpful ... i researched a fair bit for my wife before i got it for her.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure that would be great, would be nice to know the ins and outs of this thing, thanks a lot!