Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone here had success with corey wayne?

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone actually studied his material,applied his teachings and actually get laid?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read some of his stuff and watched some of his videos on Youtube. I know its been said before but his stuff is almost a direct clone to Doc Love's material. Some of his stuff makes sense; not chasing women, be willing to walk away, use the phone/text for scheduling meetups, don't let a woman gain control at an emotional level, lead at all times, etc. But as with most pickup gurus I take a lot of what he says with a grain of salt. Not everything is cut and dry. What works with one girl may not work with the other. My .02. But I found his ebook to be worth the money.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what I am wondering.If you are in the mindset that If you don't sleep with a woman within 5 dates or else you will be put in the friendzone or she will lose respect for you how does this NOT create anxiety and attachment to outcome knowing that you have a deadline to sleep with a woman before 5 dates or face the repercussions?

i have literally had severe insomnia the night before dates knowing the time will soon be up if i don't make a move and try to escalate towards sex.I never slept well at night with this mindset.I will be up all night and when i do fall asleep ill wake up every few hours thinking about if I'm gonna get laid tonight.Complete nervous wreck.

However,when i tell myself that I don't have to make a move and just be chill and let her do the work and let her touch me if she wants.I sleep much better at night.Does this mean that this way is more NATURAL for ME even though it would weed out alot of woman who aren't aggressive?Thinking to myself i don't have to do anything but show up and be present lessens my anxiety and as a result i sleep better.

Does the fact that i sleep better with this mindset show that this is the natural way for ME to do it?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well like I said, its not always cut and dry. The mindset that if you don't sleep with her by a certain date is going to create anxiety for sure. What works for one may not work for the other. I just let things unfold naturally and don't put time limits on things. If it happens on date 3, cool. If it happens on date 8, cool.

Echoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
Here is what I am wondering.If you are in the mindset that If you don't sleep with a woman within 5 dates or else you will be put in the friendzone or she will lose respect for you how does this NOT create anxiety and attachment to outcome knowing that you have a deadline to sleep with a woman before 5 dates or face the repercussions?
I get what you're saying, but you have to NOT care about the "repercussions".

Seriously, who cares? There are not really any repercussions. If you try to escalate asap, you'll get your answer, and you either get laid or you move on.

Other girls will want to sleep with you....just keep that in mind.

It's easier said than done of course, but it can be done if you want it.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne is a Don Juan.

Some of his material is based off of Doc Lov and a few sites like this. His e-book is pretty worth it. I've listened to about more than half of his videos and have his book for kindle. Just note that everything he teaches you, you can already learn on SS via DJ bible or randomly roaming the forum sections.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen some stuff. Nothing new or exciting.

Being able to talk to multiple girls solves most problems. You care less when she's not that important to you.