"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Has anyone here ever banged ugly girls?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Thats actually kinda shocking how many people said they did ugly women. Ive never had standards low enough to think about doing an ugly girl. In my afc days id just get one-itis for some hb 9 or something and never think about other chicks. Now ever since i became a DJ i dont have that much trouble macking people 8 and over. I am totally into self improvement and dont want to have to have the mark on my mind of doing an ugly chick out of desperation. So for me it would take at least a 7.5 with a good personality for me to loose virginity with. Thankfully im only 15 and never experienced beer goggles and dont plan to for a long time.

Yeah right... talk the talk now.

You wait, one day you'll bang an ugly chick and then you'll realise that the uglies work harder for the c#ck.... and you'll hit one once in a while.
 

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
2
No.

What are the consequences of banging an ugly chick?

1. She tells everyone and you lose status.

2. You get AIDS or STD. Imagine how $hitty you would feel if you got a disease from an ugly fat chick. I imagine it would be bad enough getting it from some really hot chick so you can only imagine the psychological pain.
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
I've ****ed a couple ugly ones. By ugly I'm talking between 4 and 6 on the general scale. They had good personalities though which I guess made it easier to go for it.
 
Top