Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone hear overcome painful shyness / social anxiety?

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Working retail and no longer relying on my parents after they got divorced did wonders for my shyness.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Santos said:
I was born with a condition known as pectus excavatum, which has serverly damaged my self-image. Pectus excavatum is a condition where your sternum grows inwards creating a "depression" in your chest, it can be mild to severe. Mine is probablly considerd mild. But whenever I have my shirt of in public, I get asked about it. I got teased about it in school.

This has really messed with me psychologically, so if you ever see someone with it - be polite.
I have this, it does not affect me in any way whatsoever. It's not even that unattractive it's just unusual. :confused:

Like seriously I've never even considered thinking of it in a bad way? People have asked before but I'm just like "meh..." it's seriously not at all bad. You're making something out of nothing just because people teased you about it. You can get it fixed by the way, but I wouldn't see the point because there really is nothing wrong with it...