Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone felt like they'd never meet "the ones"?

DongWong

Don Juan
Reaction score
By "the ones" I don't mean a perfect woman. I mean the girls you find exceptionally high quality in terms of looks and personality. When I say "the ones" it meant plural. I believe it is possible to find several women to be high quality in their own perspectives. All my life, I've dated mainly 5's and 6's and was not satisfied and I've never been in a serious relationship. Sex wasn't that great because I wasn't very attracted to them. I've known very attractive girls hb9(typical ig "models) but they had no personality and were complete narcisstic bitches, their drive was mainly their ego. What I would like is to to date someone who I'm extremely attracted to in terms of looks and personality(I'm not asking for perfect). My friends dated these "ones" before, and I would like to as well. I have seen some perceived "ones" but they're always in a relationship.

Tl;Dr: I've never dated a high quality woman before and I want mind blowing sex! I know it might be a lot of ask for, but I've seen my friends date high quality women(whom they take for granted), and I am a work in progress. For those that have dated high quality women, what is your experience like?

logicallefty

Reaction score
For me it comes down to a woman being an asset vs a liability. Does this woman contribute positively to my already good life, positively enough to where she is worth the time and energy I expend on her? If yes, then I keep her. On the other hand, if she stresses me out, disrespects me, or does anything to takes away from the already positive life I would have without her, I give her the boot. Are any of them 'perfect'? Hell no. You just have to decide how much you are willing to tolerate, know your boundaries, and don't hesitate to act when said boundaries are reached.

The one I am with now actually does more for me than any other ever has. And I have flat out told her that if she does X, Y, or Z, she is gone. Seems to be working well so far.

Last edited:

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Rollo's book- 'The Rational Male'.

He talks in length about this.

There are a lot of 'ones'. Good ones, bad ones and toxic ones.

The truth is that there are high quality women but they have red flags too. It's just relative to what you find acceptable.

You need to realize that a lot of the Higher Quality women are already snapped up. In order to net yourself one you have to be high quality and stand out from the rest. So you can take advantage of your opportunity after a break up.

Another option as a man is to date younger women, filter them hard and pick the higher quality ones before they get towards the mid twenties/late twenties.

Serenity

Reaction score
@DongWong you say your friends take their girlfriends for granted. Yet that gets them the good girlfriends. If your friends could do it maybe you could learn from them, they're your friends after all aren't they?

DongWong

Don Juan
Reaction score
@DongWong you say your friends take their girlfriends for granted. Yet that gets them the good girlfriends. If your friends could do it maybe you could learn from them, they're your friends after all aren't they?
Eh...not really. Tbh, not sure how they obtain them, not much goes on in their lives. I'm sure they just got them Due to purely looks.

Serenity

Reaction score
Eh...not really. Tbh, not sure how they obtain them, not much goes on in their lives. I'm sure they just got them Due to purely looks.
You don't seem to understand that looks can't weigh up for being boring. Unless their girlfriends doesn't have anything going on in their lives either, which wouldn't make them as good girlfriends as you seem to think.

Something just doesn't add up here.