"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Has anyone ever read any of Red-xL's posts????

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

StuartScott

Banned
Joined
Sep 5, 2001
Messages
646
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX
Someone send this to tips or I will under a different title.

p.s. Red, You said you were a waiter b4. Did you pull girls phone numbers and hook up with girls as a waiter cuz for some reason, i have a hard time trying to do pick ups as a waiter. I can talk with the girls and all but it's just that last part. If I can get that part down, I'll be so IN. I'm gonna try and field train on gettin' girls as a waiter and I might post some results if I'm successfull. Any tips on getting girls as a waiter will be appreciated, thanks.

[This message has been edited by StuartScott (edited 06-28-2002).]
 

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
Still waitin for someone to transfer this over to the Tips section....

Yeah, being a waiter kicks ass. Just flirt, flirt, flirt, and everything will fall into your lap (after work, literally).

Rx

------------------
REd-xL (20) California

How do you expect to catch some fish if you don't toss out your lure? -Jerome
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

George Gordon

Banned
Joined
May 14, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
6
Location
MY World
The link to the body language site alluded to on the first page of re-posts is not valid anymore.

DOES anyone know if this site is still availible somewhere else? Is there a mirror?

or

DOES anyone have the information on there that they could post. Perhaps it's too large.

thanks
 

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia Beach, Virgnia
I am now shook from my foundation at the insurrmountable amount of unfathomable information that has been posted here.

Thank you.
 

tome4

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
Location
Serbia
Originally posted by George Gordon:
The link to the body language site alluded to on the first page of re-posts is not valid anymore.

DOES anyone know if this site is still availible somewhere else? Is there a mirror?

or

DOES anyone have the information on there that they could post. Perhaps it's too large.

thanks
No this link is still active, I can acces it.
Maybe you should try again
 

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2002
Messages
829
Reaction score
3
Location
It's a badly-kept secret.
AWESOME TIPS.

Red, would it be alright. if I posted a few of these individually, so that newbies can read them more easily?

EDIT: Thanks Drew.

[This message has been edited by De La Soul (edited 07-23-2002).]
 

Drew

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
828
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by De La Soul:
AWESOME TIPS.

Red, would it be already if I posted a few of these individually, so that newbies can read them more easily?
That's fine with him.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
Actually, I just read through most of these, and you guys aren't necessarily setting yourselves up for success if you read all of them. Of the 30 or so, I only abide to about 10 or 15 today still. Realize that these posts were a part of the gradual process by which I attained the success I have today. I came to these boards for the same reasons you all did 2 years ago.

What did I have that most DJ's-in-training didn't? Ambition.

The most important point I'll contend to is this: just go out and flirt. Don't read tips. It's like wanting to learn how to play basketball by reading articles on it. You won't perfect that jumpshot without practice.

If you want more updated, sage advice from me, read my more recent entries in this Tips section.

Rx
 

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2002
Messages
829
Reaction score
3
Location
It's a badly-kept secret.
As long as you mention I'm the original author of the post.
LOL! Of course!

Actually, I just read through most of these, and you guys aren't necessarily setting yourselves up for success if you read all of them.
Yep, reading posts alone won't do squat. But I'll pick out the ones I think are best and re-post them, they've got some relevant messages in them.

What did I have that most DJ's-in-training didn't? Ambition.

The most important point I'll contend to is this: just go out and flirt. Don't read tips. It's like wanting to learn how to play basketball by reading articles on it. You won't perfect that jumpshot without practice.
Agreed. But when you say "ambition" are you referring to your ambitions in life generally or your ambition to become more confident? If you know what I mean...

De La
 

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
No, ambition as in drive to pursue what I wanted: girls. I got all the necessary experience by never backing down from going after what I wanted.

And these are the results:

-Quality of girls increases.
-Quantity of girls increases.
-Confidence reaches a peak somewhere along the way that you don't hesitate to think about it anymore.
-You get hints within seconds of talking to a girl, and you know whether to bail and save your time or continue and hit it.
-You develop an intuition of exactly what a girl wants to hear.
-Admiration of fellow guys.
-Intrigue of other girls.

It's probably just a personality thing. I just happen to be successful with nearly everything I do (ha, except academics!) in life because of my perseverance.

Rx
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Squy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
631
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
Carl Berner, Oslo
I just wonder why almost each time Red-xL posted something, he then replied to the same thread: "moderators, send me to Tips section!!!" ?

I would just go to the tips section and post there...
 

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
Great stuff!

It would be great to see these post posted back in a more easily readable format like De La Soul has done with one of them.

I really like how Red-XL deal with interest "sign":

ex:

"If she doesn't reciprocate the gesture, it doesn't mean anything. If she does, it's a strong sign that you're in the money"

or

"If her gestures are closed, don't give up; all it means is that a little more work is required until she can become comfortable with you."

That is so positive and inspiring!!
 

Janez

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2002
Messages
121
Reaction score
3
Location
Slovenia, Europe
Red-xl: How much did this website help you to become that succesful? :>
 

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
Originally posted by Squy:
I just wonder why almost each time Red-xL posted something, he then replied to the same thread: "moderators, send me to Tips section!!!" ?

I would just go to the tips section and post there...
I'm a fossil in this forum, and they only had three forums when I started:
1. DJ Discussion
2. Suggestions
3. Anything Else

So when they expanded and added a Tips section, I fished for all my posts and bumped them back to the top so the mod's could transfer them with ease.

Rx
 

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
Originally posted by Janez:
Red-xl: How much did this website help you to become that succesful? :>
When I first figured out to search for help with the ladies online, this was the first site I found, and I spent about 8 hours straight, amazed at what was so logical yet had slipped my grasp all those years. I expanded to other similar sites to harness all the info I could, and when it got redundant, I realized I had learned everything I needed. So I felt ready, went out, and conquered.

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

You can only help yourself. This site is like a handbook that you can use for reference.

1. I got a clue.
2. I changed my behavior and attitude.
3. I succeeded.

Simple pattern.

Rx
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top