"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Has anyone considered taking a job on a cruise ship to get poontang?

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Constantly working on tight schedules and constantly being in contact with or in the presence of large groups of customers equals stress. They have to relieve it in some manner…
Like any other employment it would have to be considered on pay and perks first with the poon factor being last on the list, but still considered as a nice perk…
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I support you lol

I would have started solo vaca and did more game at 16 once hindsight vision is 20/20. I think its superb for experience girls, for social equity, seeing what is out there, and literally losing the cucky walk on egg shells bets provider mindset thst plagues western society.

Trll me how it goes
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I’d rather go on a cruise than work on one to get laid. You just have to know which cruise will have females you’re age and which ones will be full of old geezer couples.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
One could only imagine the various bacteria, viruses and STDs shared between these co-workers. I'l pass.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I’ve been on a cruise. Was with a GF so wasn’t actively looking for tail . But passively I was looking around and it wasn’t the best pickings. I suppose if you worked on the ship and had rotating women on and off the ship you are bound to score sooner or later. But from my experience as a customer I can’t say you would just be swimming in an ocean of poon.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
In my experience its not young goodlooking girls to attend such places, often times its women mid30s and above while the younger ones are not that hot.

I have no experience in cruises but I believe the same rules applies there altough there are less obstacles; a hot guy gets sex fast enough while an average one doesnt have it as easy as the first one.

What makes things easier is the amount of people dealing with each other and the fun atmosphere that removes inhibitions.

Anyway not my cup of tea, I need space both physically and socially; my libido drops when Im stressed due to lack of space.
 
Top