“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Has anyone completed the Bootcamp in the U.K???

The_Shnitz

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
I would love to do this, but i don't know if i will be able to make it!
You see, I have this problem, I'm a big Puszy.

I know that this bootcamp is what I need to improve my life, get into shape and become the man I want to be and live my dreams, but I am unsure if I can go through with it all without puszying out.

Also, I have read through the bootcamp and am not the first person to notice that it is very tailored to the U.S

I mean in the U.K it is just not done to say 'hello' to a stranger as you walk past, or chat to somebody you dont know....people think you are some kinda weirdo....don't they???

Has anyone actually done the bootcamp in the U.K to good results? If so, I'll be in, but as I said, I'm a big puszy....but I do need to get on with my life.

Im tired of living in fear.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
hey shnitz

ive been doing some of the stuff unofficialy, talking to strangers is getting easier, an its not wierd approaching strangers, just got to look for the right moments, i started of talking to the waitresses in different coffe sahops, then just sitting by strangers an makin talk, then i would look for people standing around and i would just say hi, it becomes easy after the fist few an then its time to approach girls, but i havent got that far yet, ime just getting a heads up before i actually go for the real thing.. it excites me tho, so ime looking forward to it.. catch;)
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
As soon as my dam acne clears I'm well up 4 a bit of boot camp and video taping it. I don't know how I'd get it on the net though..
 

SalParadise

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
UK
Step Up

Shnitz - I live in the UK and I am currently doing a bootcamp. Yeah, you are right, it's tailored completely to the US, that's why I'm treating it as an experiment and seeing what works and doesn't work, and modifying it along the way. Go over to the high school forum and see the 'Step Up Bootcamp'.

Join it!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
London
I agree its not common in the UK either but that makes it all the more special when you do it. I have done it a few times on campus and its surprising how many big smiles and "hi's" you get back. How many other guys have done this to her today? You have probably just made her day! ... would you like it if a girl walked passed you and smiled and said hi? Course you would!

Also, dont rag on the ones that dont say hi back though and think its because of you! You may have caught them unawares or they might just been having a bad day, time of the month etc ....

Plan to start Bootcamp this week. Unfortunatly I work now which leaves me work and the city centre as my petri dish. Anyone in the same boat please please contact me and I will online wingman!
 

klaz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Ireland
I'm living in Ireland, and I've had no problems running the boot camp so far. I'm on Week 4, and I've hit a bit of laziness, but overall its been suprisingly easy. Ireland would have similiar set-ups to the UK.
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Is the boot camp recommended im from scotland and ever tried it? Although now i have no problems with going into bars and talking to a crowd of 5 girls if i get a reason to talk to them.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
There was a good thread a while back about how different it is between the UK and the USA. However, i think the general consensus in the end was that while it is marginally harder in the UK, as we are all so uptight, it is not the done thing in America either.

Remember the USA is vast, there is not one unified way of behaviour across the whole country. Things are different in different areas; its more acceptable to speak to random people in New York than in Washington and trust me, i did, when i was over there.
 
Top