Has anybody ever...

Kevin Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anybody ever grabbed a random girl, at a bar or something, and just started making out with her(yes, like in the movies)? I just want to know if anyone has done this, and if so how it turned out? Lastly, if you did this, how would you rate yourself looks wise, because that matters.

This may sound like an AFC post, but my confidence is beginning to boost, and I kind of want to try it.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! My old friend in college used to do this every weekend. He would get bombed and just try to kiss every girl at the bar. 9/10 girls would push him away, but there was always that 1 girl. It didn't hurt that he was good-looking though.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong post

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely it works. However I think the context is super important. For example, if you try this at a church...or in line at the grocery store, it's probably not going to end well.

However, if you're at bar during the day and you noticed people are starting to get a lil typsy and loud, you can absolutely pull this off.

I have never tried at other places, so I can't speak of that. But I've done this multiple times and never did she freak out or anything like that. Strong eye contact and just go for the kiss. You need to have a lot of confidence for this and absolutely no fear. Usually a few tequilla shots does it for me.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've witnessed this first hand in dance clubs abroad.

Both my sister and her friend allowed it.

The dudes were all much taller than them and "Pitt / Clooney" GQ looking.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
if all you get is slapped, you'll be damned lucky. Better worry a lot more about getting your nuts busted or your eyes gouged out.

B

BeDJ

It's very very rare, although not impossible, for a chick to make out with you if your first move is a kiss. That being said, I got a makeout within the first 2 minutes, but she had seen me around before.

No surprise, looks matter in regards to your OP. Doesn't your physical attractiveness matter initially?

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends told me that I was making out with this girl at the bar and that another girl was passing by behind her, so I pushed the first one out of the way to make out with the second. Don't remember it. Used to do things like that a few years back :cheer:
Sober, I grabbed this girls hand that I saw on the street (I was 18 yrs old), asked her name and told her that I would love to taste her lips. Made out with her for a little bit and left. Never asked for a number.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
forgot to say what I look like. Maybe an 8. To pull it off I think what worked is that I also didn't give the girls too much of a chance to think about what I was about to do. I went for it and grabbed what I considered to be mine anyway. haha

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes several times.
What happens next is never guaranteed -depends on You AND Her.

I'm Handsome - or so the ladies tell me :D

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.I LOVE doing this. Particularly in loud clubs whenever I find myself in one.Or similar high-energy environments.It's become a ritual of sorts.

No talk , no dance , no nothing. I see her , share a brief moment of eye contact , walk straight up to her and start making out.

There's a certain way a chick will look at you when she wants you to just grab her and shove your tongue down her throat. So if my gut ever said 'go' , I went. Never got rejected.

If my gut said 'not quite there yet' , I'd just go up and talk / dance / whatever first.

I only had 3 bad experiences with it.

1.It was horrible. She was either drunk to the point she couldn't properly kiss or was just an overall bad kisser.

2.She was a slut. Literally a slut. Gave me the look , started making out and then she drops this bomb on me:
"So how much are you willing to pay for an amazing night ?". Quote on quote.Literally. She was about 20 mind you , and I was in a state of utter shock and awe.

3. She had a boyfriend. Sitting right next to her. The guy seemed to be very insecure and whatnot.A spectacular example of a nice guy.He barely even mumbled a shy 'she's my girlfriend' while she was eating my tongue and I had my hand down her pants....I'm not an ******* like that, so I felt very bad for him.
Kinda regretted not being an ******* later when I went home alone. I definitely could've pulled her and she was a solid 9.

About looks , even though I consider myself to be good-looking nowadays , I used to do this in the past(rarely,but it happened) , when I had long hair and didn't really dress nearly as well.

Thing is ,it's not about good looks , it's about looking good. Important difference between the two. And while genetics might have something to do with the first , the latter is entirely up to you.