Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has a girl ever sh! tested you referring to you as a "friend"?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be a good idea to let her know that you can be friends, but you have to fvck first. Wouldn't want to ruin a friendship with all of that sexual tension now would ya?
I can here her screeching now “all you wanted to do was sleep with me! I’m worth more than sex! I don’t do that!”. At least it’ll end the friendship.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it always mean friend zone, or do they ever test you? Sometimes it seems like they're trying to get a reaction out of you to see how you respond.
Yes, and I show them the door. I have enough friends. And my time is limited to be playing games and being tested. Plus I cannot offer a genuine friendship with a woman I am mentally and sexually attracted towards. So there is the door.

Modern Man Advice

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Do you think she'll be calling Leonardo Dicaprio or Drake "friend?" She's calling you friend because she sees you as weak/not alpha/has no intention of fkn you. She didn't call the alpha she fkd on the first date "friend" I can assure you.

I have no female friends and haven't had any in many years. It's a drama free way to live life
Well no, you have no female friends because you react poorly to being tested; I don't react poorly to a word like Friend because I'm not insecure about my place.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it always mean friend zone, or do they ever test you? Sometimes it seems like they're trying to get a reaction out of you to see how you respond.
It's meaningless....trust me. And the friend zone is the biggest psych-out man ever invented for himself. Not real.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions < Words.

As long as she keeps sexually benefiting me, it's not a big deal. I would rather a chick call me her friend rather than BF. Especially early on. Calling you a friend means she knows that she hasn't locked you down yet....which means she is still on her best behavior.
This right here.