Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has a girl ever sh! tested you referring to you as a "friend"?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it always mean friend zone, or do they ever test you? Sometimes it seems like they're trying to get a reaction out of you to see how you respond.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it always mean friend zone, or do they ever test you? Sometimes it seems like they're trying to get a reaction out of you to see how you respond.
I’ve gotten this many times. Usually from
Girls I’m sleeping with or
Women I’ve just met

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she drops the f word around me she’s instantly ghosted. Blocked, deleted, everything. She can figure out why later.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst is when a girl calls you "bro"
No the worst I’ve ever got is “you’re like family”. It took everything I had not to punch her in the face. Who says that? So creepy. I immediately ghosted her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Actions < Words.

As long as she keeps sexually benefiting me, it's not a big deal. I would rather a chick call me her friend rather than BF. Especially early on. Calling you a friend means she knows that she hasn't locked you down yet....which means she is still on her best behavior.

Now if you've been dating for some time and she calls you a friend, it's concerning.

No worries. Just tell her that you'll be spitting the bill. Cause that's what friends do.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
No the worst I’ve ever got is “you’re like family”. It took everything I had not to punch her in the face. Who says that? So creepy. I immediately ghosted her.
Lol well the exception is if she actually is just a friend and you both want it to be that way

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are sh1t tests and then there is just natural female behavior and this is unfortunately the latter.

To her, this term carries no disrespect, she views it as a place of privilege to be her friend; when you bring the term Friend here it becomes disrespectful to you because we're all under the assumption you made your intentions clear.

In my travels, friend means she is aware you are way out of her league and won't be able to keep you but is willing to let you play and obviously outright undesirables.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody wants to be friends with women. Even other women.
Lol idk a lot of times that's prolly true, I have basically only one platonic female friend bc her bf is my buddy and we have shared interests so i dont really know haha

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol idk a lot of times that's prolly true, I have basically only one platonic female friend bc her bf is my buddy and we have shared interests so i dont really know haha
Yeah I mean I have those too, but they’re friends by association. If I met them somewhere else and they were like “let’s be friends” I’d be “fvck off *****”.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean I have those too, but they’re friends by association. If I met them somewhere else and they were like “let’s be friends” I’d be “fvck off *****”.
Yeah, unless they have common interests with me and seem like actually cool people

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are sh1t tests and then there is just natural female behavior and this is unfortunately the latter.

To her, this term carries no disrespect, she views it as a place of privilege to be her friend; when you bring the term Friend here it becomes disrespectful to you because we're all under the assumption you made your intentions clear.

In my travels, friend means she is aware you are way out of her league and won't be able to keep you but is willing to let you play and obviously outright undesirables.
I disagree. Do you think she'll be calling Leonardo Dicaprio or Drake "friend?" She's calling you friend because she sees you as weak/not alpha/has no intention of fkn you. She didn't call the alpha she fkd on the first date "friend" I can assure you.

I have no female friends and haven't had any in many years. It's a drama free way to live life

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More details needed. I have very often had women I'm sleeping with introduce me to family or friends as a "friend," and that's just fine. Far bigger hills to hoist your flag on than this one. Many people do not like ever being introduced as BF or GF, self included.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, unless they have common interests with me and seem like actually cool people
Not even then. Not even trying to put myself in a position to be used for favors, which women are known to do with their friends.

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be a good idea to let her know that you can be friends, but you have to fvck first. Wouldn't want to ruin a friendship with all of that sexual tension now would ya?