Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has a chick ever agreed to meet up with you despite somehow later mentioning she's 'taken'

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this happened at least a couple times or they were lying in the moment

1) A trainer at gym agreed to go meet up with me and wrote number down...2 days later at gym I had a conversation with her and she mentioned that she's 'taken' when I asked to rate me in looks 1-10. I didn't talk to her anymore after that cause even tho she apologized with 'sorry daddy' and may or may admitted she has a bf (can't remember exactly)

2) There's been some women who said this too out of an argument or casually mentioning it ... Yet will continue to stay rest of our meet up and possibly leading up to f***

3) Women who really do have a bf/married will almost always mention this when being ASKED OUT and not 'I'm taken'....they'll be respectful too lol

4) I think some of these women are lying and aren't taken but want to show they have options....

5) women like this are probably best to being avoided.....I've had married women flirt with me after opening up playfully and even mentioning they'll ask their husband to see if he wants to 'share'
Uhh no thanks lol

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yep happend to me with a french girl, went on a date and at first she refered to her aussie boyfriend as just hee friend.
Later on she said he is her bf.
She also lived at his house as an aupair.

Weird situation overall

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep happend to me with a french girl, went on a date and at first she refered to her aussie boyfriend as just hee friend.
Later on she said he is her bf.
She also lived at his house as an aupair.

Weird situation overall
Just imagine....if you remember this than it's possible there's other situations similar to mine you just don't remember in the moment since you forgot those conversations.

A few years ago I didn't realize women actually do this and thought it was exaggerated from this forum from guys who see trash women anyways at clubs, etc.

However Last couple years im encountering these situations that get me suspicious. But like I said it's better for me to run asap they mention another guy. Coronavirus really got me thinking more than normally about my interactions with women and I can't wait nwo that everything's opened to increase and have better women from better career etc.

Caelum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't even be bothered with girls like that.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the point of the post, but I wouldn't ask her to rate you on looks. It makes it look like you are needing validation. We judge them, not the other way around.
Yeah so I don't actually do that anymore and only did that to women I knew I wouldn't ask out...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will almost always find a way to casually mention their boyfriend within the first minute of conversation. Could be something as simple as you naming a bar and she says "Oh I remember that place! My boyfriend did their sound system!" for instance.

As to why they do it, that's less clear. She might still give you her number if you go for it, but wanted to make it clear that you probably won't be having sex with her (no need to get the number then really) and so mentions him before then.

Or she sees you as a threat to him and wants to offload responsibility as to what might happen between you and her by warning you about him subtly. "Oh I just met this dude but If we fück it isn't my fault, he knows I have a boyfriend!"

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was once on a train and a hot woman came and sat in the compartment just opposite me. I couldn't help looking at her despite her having a kid with her and we ended up talking a bit. Before we arrived she said "here's the number for the taxi" and gave me her number (other people were in the compartment with us. She was really keen on meeting up, even though she was married and had a kid.

Another time, back when I was giving English classes in Spain, there was a really hot girl that wanted me to give her classes in her bedroom. She invited me over when the house was empty and so we were alone together and because I could feel that she liked me I ended up kissing her. She let me kiss her, but then told me she liked me but she had a boyfriend and I left. One week later she called me to meet and we ended up hooking up several times. She did have a boyfriend back in her home town and thought I was too young for her, but apparently her friend had said that she should take advantage of the opportunity and so she decided to go for it.

One more example - I left my book behind on the plane when I landed in Bali, so I went to the airline office to see if they could get it back for me. Whilst i was at the counter, the guy working there pointed out his cute female colleague and said "she likes foreigners". Later he invited me to meet up and it turned out he was gay and trying to hook up, but he brought along the girl and I ended up hooking up with her. Later she told me she was married (her husband was also a foreigner but was away for months at a time).

One pattern I've noticed is that women will be hesitant to mention their boyfriend sometimes if they like you and want to see if something happens. On the other hand they'll bring it up straight away if they're not interested.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One pattern I've noticed is that women will be hesitant to mention their boyfriend sometimes if they like you and want to see if something happens. On the other hand they'll bring it up straight away if they're not interested
And i wonder how many wives and other guys gf keeping backburners for rainy days? Must have been a great numbers.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me once. A married woman from my gym agreed to meet up with me.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it as you’re once a candidate to get some no matter her situation (hypergamy) but you do or say something that makes her check herself. I’d still check her on it.....guess you’re gonna have to wait to climb this mountain until he’s gone then....

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first LTR was engaged to someone else when I started banging her in his bed.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Tinder FWB is married but it's a train-wreck that I give 50/50 of surviving. She constantly claims to be swearing off Tinder/Bumble, but last night showed me three prospects she's meeting up with soon. Also claims she's not all that horny anymore and is just looking for friends. A messed up situation that I don't really know what to do with. I don't have a lot of sympathy for the marriage as that's their business. My primary (if part-time) partner is Poly, so I'm in no ethical hot-water on that end.

Her company is often rewarding, even if the in-person dynamics are rough (she has ADHD, which is a bit of a PTSD trigger from my own failed marriage to an ADHD-hobbled person). The sex is hit-or-miss. Dunno if it's because she's a 6 or whether she just is used to having guys be turned on by just being naked in bed with her. Doesn't seem to know what to do when just rubbing up against me doesn't elicit a response. Considering Calais just to see if that helps.

I know this is something of a stream-of-consciousness, and I can imagine what the general opinion on this situation is. I'm just grateful for the 30-something very-attractive GF I get to hang out with every other weekend. This side-piece doesn't take up much of my time and energy and is a good reminder of how bad I could be having it if I only had options like her.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman (23) from a dating site where she was single looking for a "relationship".
After a few days of chatting back and forth we set up a date.

1st date ended with sex at her place. I wasnt that into her and went ghost. 1 month later she texted me, how i am , what i am doing, telling me that her boyfriend dropped her. That was quite a surprise for me back then, as she clearly never mentioned her bf.

In retrospective i think she had a few sidepieces at the same time and couldnt remember what she told me about her "situation".