Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harry Wilmington has cracked the code...my goodness...

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer : I am in no way affiliated with him or his product.

For eons and decades,.... men everywhere have sought after tips and tricks to get the girl. Finally the real thing is here!

All I did was listen to one of his podcasts (an interview with tre luv) and read this thread of his ---> http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/notperfect/

Needless to say its stuff I have tried to internalize for a while but he just articulates it so well almost in a conversational tone. When I stepped out to a popular depo store in my area where scantily clad women go all the time to get attention/dates/food/whatever else...it was like I had stepped out of the matrix. I was the one getting eye banged cos it was like women could tell that I knew their secret. I had to look at my skin to ensure that I was not day-dreaming and that this was reality I was experiencing. I had a realization almost an epiphany but not quite, that I have been pedestalizing the poon all my life. I mean I knew I was.. but I didn't know how to stop.

Listen to this man guys he knows whats up. Thumbs up Harry and cheers for making simple what everyone else complicates!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All hail Harry!! ;)

Seriously, he presents some pretty good material. I was the original "Texting Kills Relationships" guy around here till Harry came along, and I'm even in the process of proving it now with my new girlfriend.

As you guys know I can tend to be very communicative, and I have a tendency to text more than my current girlfriend (in terms of amount of words in each text).

What I'm doing is killing the all-important TENSION that must be cultivated. Maintaining tension in the relationship (= uncertainty for her) can be painful for us guys because we simply want to relate, emote, and not have to play the stupid game we all find ourselves in. I've gotten a handle on it though, and she texted me today that she "has been worried about me" this week.

And check this out... This girl actually prefers to talk on the phone over texting. Actually I've grown to hate talking on the phone, so I use it strictly for setting up dates.

Anyway this is just a reminder to all of us that texting is dangerous in many ways, one of them being that it is a source of "leakage" in the tension and pressure you need to maintain on her.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
All hail Harry!! ;)

Seriously, he presents some pretty good material. I was the original "Texting Kills Relationships" guy around here till Harry came along, and I'm even in the process of proving it now with my new girlfriend.

As you guys know I can tend to be very communicative, and I have a tendency to text more than my current girlfriend (in terms of amount of words in each text).

What I'm doing is killing the all-important TENSION that must be cultivated. Maintaining tension in the relationship (= uncertainty for her) can be painful for us guys because we simply want to relate, emote, and not have to play the stupid game we all find ourselves in. I've gotten a handle on it though, and she texted me today that she "has been worried about me" this week.

And check this out... This girl actually prefers to talk on the phone over texting. Actually I've grown to hate talking on the phone, so I use it strictly for setting up dates.

Anyway this is just a reminder to all of us that texting is dangerous in many ways, one of them being that it is a source of "leakage" in the tension and pressure you need to maintain on her.
Thanks for this. Will keep it in mind.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:

So true, the tension is so important throughout the whole interaction from start to finish. Texting too much takes that tension away. But texting is just one part of it that Harry's cottoned onto but in terms of the whole flow from beginning to wherever it goes, it's just a small detail.

On dates and interactions I've worked really hard at staying neutral and it's really powerful. So when a woman's telling me something awesome about her life, I just "interesting", "uh huh" or "okay" with a completely deadpan face. When guys get too enthused or nod excessively when she's talking are essentially communicating "I like what you're saying, that means we get on, that means you have to like me too." It's all a bit too needy. When you're not reacting like that, she has got idea what you're thinking and she will start to qualify herself because she's so used to getting that approval that she goes out of her way to seek it. She's chasing you now. Just think about some time when you've had a great story or joke and you've told somebody but their reaction wasn't negative. But just neutral. I used to find that so annoying and try to seek that validation. That's the kind of feeling you want her to have.

It isn't "texting" that kills relationships but the release of the tension. Once she's too comfortable you're in hot water because she thinks that you'll always be around and you get LJBFed or turn into her text buddy who she flirts with but never commits to anything because she knows she doesn't have to. Tension is like a bubble that you want to get bigger and occasionally pop but then create another one. This is where your push pulls come into it. Not texting her constantly is the real life equivalent of having that neutral face, she no longer has that validation from you, she has no idea you like her. So if she likes you, she'll come back onto the scene at some point.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I Don't Know If Your Time Permits It

Hey yo Wright, you should consider doing doing a podcast or some Youtube videos. As I told you before, you're one of the more insightful posters on So Suave and I would definitely be interested in what you have to say on things. Also, since you're from the U.K. I curious to read your analysis the differences between European and North American game. Euro clubs v American club, American gals that are visiting Merry ole England, are they freakier, French mademoiselles, Irish, Welsh, and Scottish lasses. There's a gang of things that I think you can touch upon.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
\ All I did was listen to one of his podcasts (an interview with tre luv) and read this thread of his ---> http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/notperfect/

Needless to say its stuff I have tried to internalize for a while but he just articulates it so well almost in a conversational tone. When I stepped out to a popular depo store in my area where scantily clad women go all the time to get attention/dates/food/whatever else...it was like I had stepped out of the matrix. I was the one getting eye banged cos it was like women could tell that I knew their secret. I had to look at my skin to ensure that I was not day-dreaming and that this was reality I was experiencing. I had a realization almost an epiphany but not quite, that I have been pedestalizing the poon all my life. I mean I knew I was.. but I didn't know how to stop.
"Women aren't perfect"? That's a grand revelation? Just knowing this information has such ground breaking effects that you get eye fvcked wherever you go, because you think you know their secret? I haven't thought women were perfect since I was 16. I'm not sure I did even then. I guess women should be crawling all over me. I better check the doorstep, there are probably a few waiting there.

:)

Nothing against Harry or his material. I just don't believe in magic bullets.

Technics

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
All hail Harry!! ;)

Are there any good threads on this?

My gf texts me alot when I am not with her and I read somewhere, I think it may have been Pook who said: ''When they are not with you, they are without you.'' In other words give them the gift of missing you which I am trying to do. How do you find the balance?

I don't text much back and when I do reply it's usually short responses but when I see her she says stuff like you never reply I must be annoying you.

Would be great to get some insight into the 'texting kills relationships' matter.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Technics said:
My gf texts me alot when I am not with her and I read somewhere, I think it may have been Pook who said: ''When they are not with you, they are without you.'' In other words give them the gift of missing you which I am trying to do. How do you find the balance?

I don't text much back and when I do reply it's usually short responses but when I see her she says stuff like you never reply I must be annoying you.

Would be great to get some insight into the 'texting kills relationships' matter.
Be careful with this bro. I've lost 2 hot girls, one was a model, because I gave them the "gift of missing me." They can think it means you don't care and are aloof.

Texting doesn't kill relationships in my opinion, INITIATING does. When you initiate, she has you by the mid-section. She can put you down, call you out, get angry at you. After all, you initiated. She's thinking "Why are you talking to me, why aren't you out making millions of dollars and making me famous? But if SHE initiates, she is playing on your home turf.

I'm ALWAYS available if girls want to text, but I NEVER initiate unless its important like money or sex.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Texting doesn't kill relationships in my opinion, INITIATING does. When you initiate, she has you by the mid-section.
Personally, I don't think either one of those things kills relationships. I don't see any problem with communicating with your girl, or texting her when you have something to say. It's all about the mindset behind it.

I'm not needy, and I'm not afraid of losing her. If I want to say something to her, I will. That said, I don't have lengthy text conversations with her, just because I don't want to. But if I want to contact her, I will, and I'm not afraid that she will think I'm needy, boring, or whatever.

I've always thought this business about giving her the gift of missing you, or being aloof, was largely nonsense. Maybe it's okay with girls you're just trying to bang. But if you can't enjoy talking with your girlfriend, or spending time with her (because you're trying to show her how busy you are or whatever), what's the point?

I've been with my girl 10 years now. As long as you keep the frame, a lot of the other stuff becomes unimportant, or automatic.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
"Women aren't perfect"? That's a grand revelation? Just knowing this information has such ground breaking effects that you get eye fvcked wherever you go, because you think you know their secret? I haven't thought women were perfect since I was 16. I'm not sure I did even then. I guess women should be crawling all over me. I better check the doorstep, there are probably a few waiting there.

:)

Nothing against Harry or his material. I just don't believe in magic bullets.
no one said its a magic bullet its more like an artillery of ammo and weapons....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
no one said its a magic bullet its more like an artillery of ammo and weapons....
Agreed, everything works together. I just get skeptical when I read about guys who make ONE change and everything falls in place for them and bam they have women flocking to them.

Then again, maybe there are guys who only need that one change, while others need to make 150 changes.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
I was the one getting eye banged cos it was like women could tell that I knew their secret. I had to look at my skin to ensure that I was not day-dreaming and that this was reality I was experiencing.
Lay off the meth, bro

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Hey yo Wright, you should consider doing doing a podcast or some Youtube videos. As I told you before, you're one of the more insightful posters on So Suave and I would definitely be interested in what you have to say on things. Also, since you're from the U.K. I curious to read your analysis the differences between European and North American game. Euro clubs v American club, American gals that are visiting Merry ole England, are they freakier, French mademoiselles, Irish, Welsh, and Scottish lasses. There's a gang of things that I think you can touch upon.
Lol thanks, if I'm honest I've only met a handful of American who haven't annoyed me. I don't know what it is about girls from North America in general which rub me up the wrong way. In terms of game though they're pretty similar to girls over here, it's much of a muchness apart from the girls over in America seem to be a lot more religious. Irish girls and Irish people in general are crazy, just absolutely nuts.

As for doing a podcast/Youtube video, I'd definitely wait until I have a few more years experience under my belt.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found something even better than any dating product for getting the woman of your dreams and that is the bible. Being born again is not enough. You need to have the quickening of the holy spirit upon your life. It will give you all the guidance and direction you need to accomplish all of your hearts noble desires.

Give your lives to Jesus by confessing you are a sinner and adking Him to be Lord over your life and after doing this pray Psalms 51 vs 10 so that the holy spirit you have received is activated In you.

This is my last ever post on sosuave so I just want to say goodbye and if you ever need advice send me a PM. Also check my signature I will update it when I can.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Be careful with this bro. I've lost 2 hot girls, one was a model, because I gave them the "gift of missing me." They can think it means you don't care and are aloof.

Texting doesn't kill relationships in my opinion, INITIATING does. When you initiate, she has you by the mid-section. She can put you down, call you out, get angry at you. After all, you initiated. She's thinking "Why are you talking to me, why aren't you out making millions of dollars and making me famous? But if SHE initiates, she is playing on your home turf.

I'm ALWAYS available if girls want to text, but I NEVER initiate unless its important like money or sex.
Agreed. Men need to chill out and let the woman do some of the work, preferably more than he is.

I have found something even better than any dating product for getting the woman of your dreams and that is the bible. Being born again is not enough. You need to have the quickening of the holy spirit upon your life. It will give you all the guidance and direction you need to accomplish all of your hearts noble desires.

Give your lives to Jesus by confessing you are a sinner and adking Him to be Lord over your life and after doing this pray Psalms 51 vs 10 so that the holy spirit you have received is activated In you.

This is my last ever post on sosuave so I just want to say goodbye and if you ever need advice send me a PM. Also check my signature I will update it when I can.
Where's your trollface? You speaketh blasphemy. From what I know of Christianity, you don't need a special password to activate the holy spirit. Being born again is enough.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
On dates and interactions I've worked really hard at staying neutral and it's really powerful. So when a woman's telling me something awesome about her life, I just "interesting", "uh huh" or "okay" with a completely deadpan face.
I get the idea, but isn't the conversation going stale? I mean, that's basically me! I'm not really interested in alot of things people say and I'm having alot of conversations turn REALLY boring.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Texting doesn't kill relationships in my opinion, INITIATING does.
If I waited strictly for all girls to initiate then I'd be a lonely man. I don't think you can ALWAYS create a situation where the girl is insanely attracted from the get go.

Or would you always dump a girl if she's not obsessively into you?