Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harry Prince Saveaho

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine that you´re actually a Prince with more money than brains, famous all over the world and from a family so rich that you will never have to work in your life, (unless waving your hand at the peasants whilst you pass in your Bently can be considered work).

Would you give it all up to move to LA with a failing actress and then desperately try to remain relevant by setting up "foundations" to try to grift a living by pretending to care about leftist social issues and using what´s left of your fame to lecture the public about hardships that you have never had to endure yourself?
I'm wondering how long it will be until this woman cheats on him, drags his name through the muck and it gets all over the newspapers and then he runs back home to mommy. When that happens I think the UK should accept him back with one condition - his new official title should be "Prince Saveaho I" in order to remind all of the men in the Kingdom of the dangers of marrying a damaged woman and letting her run your life.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine that you´re actually a Prince with more money than brains, famous all over the world and from a family so rich that you will never have to work in your life, (unless waving your hand at the peasants whilst you pass in your Bently can be considered work).

Would you give it all up to move to LA with a failing actress and then desperately try to remain relevant by setting up "foundations" to try to grift a living by pretending to care about leftist social issues and using what´s left of your fame to lecture the public about hardships that you have never had to endure yourself?
I'm wondering how long it will be until this woman cheats on him, drags his name through the muck and it gets all over the newspapers and then he runs back home to mommy. When that happens I think the UK should accept him back with one condition - his new official title should be "Prince Saveaho I" in order to remind all of the men in the Kingdom of the dangers of marrying a damaged woman and letting her run your life.
Given his upbringing, it's no surprise that the man is a mess. His father didn't give a sh!t about him and his mother was a wh*re. Goes to show that you could be a prince and a product of a broken home. By all accounts, Harry is not a bright lad. Apparently, he cheated on exams at Eton... and still got a "D" average (!)

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given his upbringing, it's no surprise that the man is a mess. His father didn't give a sh!t about him and his mother was a wh*re. Goes to show that you could be a prince and a product of a broken home. By all accounts, Harry is not a bright lad. Apparently, he cheated on exams at Eton... and still got a "D" average (!)
Yes, his mother was slutting it up in public and cucking his father with various rich Arabs and then going to the Daily Mail and getting them to write stories painting her as a saint. So his father was not much of an example. Obviously, without a strong father figure he was an easy mark for gold digging wanabee celebrities.