Harriet Tubman makes the $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
White people have more to fear from their fellow whites than blacks. This myth that black people are are leaving their neighborhoods to perptuate crimes against white people have been a part of the American consciousness since Reconstruction.

Because racist white supremacist like to ignore inconvenient truths that most of the crime in this country is committed by other white people, namely sexual assaults.

This is just straight up intellectually dishonest and racist. A racist cop in Cleveland rolls up on Tamir Rice and literally seconds later kills him and isn't indicted for it. An scary Asian cop accidentally kills Akai Gurley. The Asian community where basically like, "White people get to killed black people with impunity, so we should do it to. the Uncle Tom Kings County D.A. recommends that the cop gets 5 years probation, 500 hours community, and house arrest which he gets.

Time and time again we're reminded that lives of black people aren't held in the same regard as other people in America, (as if they ever had,) and you have the nerve and unmitigated gall to talk about "White Lives Matter," when in the history of America have a white life never mattered? Then you have to the nerve to complain about being called a racist. Sh*t is almost unf*cking believable.
White people are much more likely to be shot by police. This is a fact.

Black on black murder is the real danger, not police. God bless the police rex. They're good human beings. You should personally thank them.

Quite being ungrateful.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think a single 'cop shoots someone', black or white, incident wasn't handled by the justice system via, at minimum, a grand jury investigation. Can you document one?
You're talking about the same prosecutors that control the evidence, present the evidence to the grand jury, and can structure the questions in such a way get a desired predetermined result?

White people are much more likely to be shot by police. This is a fact.
According to who?

Black on black murder is the real danger,
To who?

God bless the police rex. They're good human beings.
No they're not. The police are an innately corrupt, brutally sadistic criminal organization that facilitates disrespectful, abusive, sexually depraved, and murderous behavior in within the department. Police departments and police unions in America should under a federal investigation and possibly indicted under the RICO Act.

You should personally thank them.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
You're talking about the same prosecutors that control the evidence, present the evidence to the grand jury, and can structure the questions in such a way get a desired predetermined result?

According to who?

To who?

No they're not. The police are an innately corrupt, brutally sadistic criminal organization that facilitates disrespectful, abusive, sexually depraved, and murderous behavior in within the department. Police departments and police unions in America should under a federal investigation and possibly indicted under the RICO Act.

Brainwashed

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Brainwashed
Brainwashed, how? First all, do you even know how a grand jury preceding works or what the Brady Rule is? And if the police are such an upright and ethical organization, then how does the Blue Wall of Silence even exist?

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Brainwashed, how? First all, do you even know how a grand jury preceding works or what the Brady Rule is? And if the police are such an upright and ethical organization, then how does the Blue Wall of Silence even exist?
1457969515244s.jpg

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

phillies

Banned
Reaction score

phillies

Banned
Reaction score

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I keep saying, more blacks commit crimes against whites than the other way around. That is a fact.

Show me any statistic that proves this notion you stated below... Because I have dozens that offer validity to my premise. And sexual assault is a broad term, I know a guy who was charged for it for simply touching a womans boobs which may have been accidental.

"Because racist white supremacist like to ignore inconvenient truths that most of the crime in this country is committed by other white people, namely sexual assaults."

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SJW logic...
Black on black crime is caused by "socioeconomic disadvantage"
White on black crime is caused by racism
It is racist to mention black on white crime.
Is it racist to show facts?

Attachments

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After Donald Trump got in trouble for sharing bull**** stats from memes, I knew better than to take memes as evidence unless accompanied with links to actual statistical information. One thing Ive learned is that many people refuse to fact check memes before posting them as fast, regardless of what viewpoint its pushing.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...mp/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
Um Jaylan @phillies is spot on with that image.
Dude that was from the NYPD firearms discharge report from 2011.
It is mentioned by the actual NYPD in their report.
http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downlo...ypd_annual_firearms_discharge_report_2011.pdf

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

SJW logic...
Black on black crime is caused by "socioeconomic disadvantage"

So you're denying the fact that there's a correlation between poverty, the lack of opportunity and crime?

100 years ago most of the crime in this country was committed by Italians, Jews, and the Irish, who incidentally were among the poorest people in the cities in America.

White on black crime is caused by racism
It is and historically has been. Again, it's on of those inconvenient truths that racist white suprmacist don't like to deal with.

It is racist to mention black on white crime.
Because it's a commonly used deflection tactic used by racist white supremacists to deflect for what issue is ever being talked about.

White supremacists love to talk about black-on-black crime, but never mention how most mass shooting are committed by white males, how most sexual assaults are committed by white males, how most incidents of police brutality, corruption, and murder are committed by white males, and how white males damn near drove this country into a depression.

Is it racist to show facts?
These facts are usually dubious at best and used to dehumanize black people and are used as a justification to harass, incarcerate, disrespect, assault, savagely brutalize and murder us with impunity.

How is that I got banned for giving a dumb ass answer to a dumb ass question, but Holocaust deniers and Nazi admirers are allow to have free reign to racist memes disparaging to black people that include Harriet Tubman on an EBT card, fallacious statistics from a David Duke site, photoshopped pictures of black people in SS uniforms, and another one comparing black people to dogs?

But if I get on here making a post about the injustice done to Akai Gurley, reparations, how Bernie Sanders is a f*cking hyprocrite with his use of Dr. King imaginary, how Donald Trump is the official face of white supremacy, or how if Donald Trump gets the GOP nomination , black people need to buy guns and train there use because it's going to be open season on us, my thread would immediately be closed and I would be banned from the forum.

The moderators really need to check themselves on selective enforcement of the rules.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

So you're denying the fact that there's a correlation between poverty, the lack of opportunity and crime?

100 years ago most of the crime in this country was committed by Italians, Jews, and the Irish, who incidentally were among the poorest people in the cities in America.

It is and historically has been. Again, it's on of those inconvenient truths that racist white suprmacist don't like to deal with.

Because it's a commonly used deflection tactic used by racist white supremacists to deflect for what issue is ever being talked about.

White supremacists love to talk about black-on-black crime, but never mention how most mass shooting are committed by white males, how most sexual assaults are committed by white males, how most incidents of police brutality, corruption, and murder are committed by white males, and how white males damn near drove this country into a depression.

These facts are usually dubious at best and used to dehumanize black people and are used as a justification to harass, incarcerate, disrespect, assault, savagely brutalize and murder us with impunity.

How is that I got banned for giving a dumb ass answer to a dumb ass question, but Holocaust deniers and Nazi admirers are allow to have free reign to racist memes disparaging to black people that include Harriet Tubman on an EBT card, fallacious statistics from a David Duke site, photoshopped pictures of black people in SS uniforms, and another one comparing black people to dogs?

But if I get on here making a post about the injustice done to Akai Gurley, reparations, how Bernie Sanders is a f*cking hyprocrite with his use of Dr. King imaginary, how Donald Trump is the official face of white supremacy, or how if Donald Trump gets the GOP nomination , black people need to buy guns and train there use because it's going to be open season on us, my thread would immediately be closed and I would be banned from the forum.

The moderators really need to check themselves on selective enforcement of the rules.
there's more white people living below the poverty level. Yet blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crimes.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex said, with regard to trolls bringing up black on white crime:
"Because it's a commonly used deflection tactic used by racist white supremacists to deflect from what[ever] issue is ever being talked about. "
BINGO. Spot on. This thread is about a freedom fighting black woman, who's about to be further honored for doing great things in history....yet somehow, trolls have found a way to derail this thread with their self serving racial whining.

One of these idiots even inboxed me with some nonsense. They crave attention and just want to stir sh!t up...classic troll behavior. Like I said, some of these losers are merely stormfront-lite.

There can never be a positive discussion here about anything involving minorities, without the discussion being derailed and swung onto a topic in which they can bash a minority group.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, back on topic. Twitter always does a great job of bringing humor to the news. Anyone familiar with social media memes will be able to get a laugh out of these. Poorly photoshopped, but thats part of what makes them funny.

Check out this gif:
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/723159800947859456

And these two pics:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.