Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

harridans' lament: a Shocking Percentage of Childless Women Actually Wanted Kids

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men take unbearable suffering and hard work to increase their chances to have a normal girlfriend.

Most of those women only had to be less of a pain in the ass to deal with especially in the current rigged market but apparently was too much.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That video was sad. Women like Chelsea are too selfish to be a mother or a wife for that matter. She will die childless and alone. This is where I think some women follow feminism like mindless sheep. They make bad choices with men and then become bitter. “All men are trash”. No, all the men you chose were trash. There are tons on good men that you don’t want.

Here’s a story where Chelsea found the love of her life but submitting to him would make her a traitor in the eyes of the feminist army. She is too damaged and selfish to change now. What’s sad is girls start to believe this narrative and ruin their lives in the process. If and when they wake up, it’s too late. The article doesn’t give details but she tries to frame it as it was his fault, lol. He dodged a bullet if you ask me.

Last edited: