“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Harridan that had not taken relationships seriously in her youth laments when at 40, her beau revealed that he didn't want to get married

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,934
"Very. If you were to line up everyone I back stabbed in order to ascend the heights I've reached today, it's stretch from here to The Maldives"
That's not me either. Mind you, I took no offense to what she said, I just thought it was a curious thing to say.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,855
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
The article is pretty much a good example of a self-aggrandizing 40 year ish old woman who feels the need to justify why she has no children. They always had bigger and better things going on - according to them - so they had no time for silly things like procreation.

Every woman wants children. It’s hardwired into their DNA. If a woman tells you otherwise she’s either lying to you or to herself - if not both.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
Modern women want to be men so bad.
Likewise, large segments of The Manosphere trade in groaning over how much easier life must be for women. The lives of those we label "privileged" often APPEAR to be a never-ending summer in Galapagos, until we dig underneath the surface

Frequently enough, the objects of our envy are just subject to a different set of ills and obstacles, some of which are far more grim than our own
 
Top