"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

harridan laments: How Did I Become the Last Single Person in My Friend Group?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,698
Reaction score
5,130
https://www.vogue.com/article/30s-and-single-and-not-settling-slutever
I am officially the last single person in my friend group. How did this happen? It feels like just yesterday we were being rejected from Raya, and now suddenly everyone is scouting for wedding venues upstate—except me.
Gee, I wonder how this gal could not find a husband ...
When I was younger, I took it for granted that my friends would always be available for hungover brunches and emergency threesomes.
As a millennial feminist, allow me to run with this victim thing. Last week I had a new air conditioner delivered, only to realize that it was too heavy for me to carry up four flights of stairs to my apartment. So, being single, I had to hire a random man from the Internet to carry it for me. Then I had to hire a different man to install it, only to have that man explain that I’d bought an AC with the wrong voltage for my building, which meant that I had to rehire the first man to carry the AC back downstairs again. When I told this story to my mom, she responded with a sigh, “See, this is why you need a boyfriend: Air conditioners, broken toilets, a raccoon in the basement—that all becomes their problem.”
Essentially, we are far more discriminating in our 30s than we were in our 20s, which is both a blessing and a curse. We know more about what we want and what we won’t tolerate—but to a point where almost no one is good enough. I find myself having thoughts like, “I could never date him, he wears V-necks.” Or, “He was nice, but he sleeps in a mezzanine bed.”
but also a tinge of regret ...
Sometimes I think I should’ve picked someone when I was 25 and stupid, and then just made it work.
The catch is, as we become increasingly picky, the pool of soul mates keeps getting smaller. Here’s another 30s development: Now, when I meet a cute guy, he’s often already married. Just recently, I felt like I was truly connecting with my orthodontist—I mean, he’s literally been putting his fingers in my mouth for six months—only for him to drop last week that he has a wife. I feel mislead.
Like many women, I spent most of my 20s wondering if a conventional relationship and family is something that I even want. If you had asked me two years ago about having a family, I would have been like, “Eww, why would I have kids when I could devote my life to more important things, like blogging and attending mediocre sex parties?” But now I’m like: “I’m too lazy to go out. Maybe I should just start a family.” (I guess biology is real?) There comes a point at which eating steak alone at Le Bernadin and winking at strangers no longer feels exciting, and you’d rather actually connect with another human being on a level deeper than “I’m drunk and you’re in front of me.” And one thing that I definitely don’t want is to hit 35 and enter a uterus panic mode.
and in the end, wisdom ...
Basically, don’t be in denial about the fact that your marital value is higher in your 20s and early 30s, and the longer you hold out for “Mr. Right,” the smaller your chances are of actually finding him—or even someone “good enough.”
Of course, that sounds unromantic and literally terrifying, but part of me appreciates the harshness of it. Similarly, I’ve recently become obsessed with clinical psychologist Dr. Jordan Peterson’s YouTube channel.
I suppose what I’m acknowledging here is that I’m encroaching on “leftovers” territory ... But in the meantime, I’ll just keep eating steak alone and RSVP’ing to orgies. Oh, and I should probably freeze my eggs.
because every man wants to have a child by ejaculating into a cup ...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Yeah better freeze your eggs cupcake, after all if you didnt find anyone yet you will surely find someone in your 40s...

This articles should be printed and carpet bombed in colleges and high schools for both guys and girls.
 
Top