“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Harridan laments about how men today aren't like her old boyfriend (that she had done the braking up with) that used to write her loveletters

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,186
Location
EU
They dont get the simple fact that a 20 yrs old guy that gets a 20 yrs old girl basically gets top stock at discount price while a mid 30s yrs old man gets second hand stuff for heavy currency.

When you bring your gf around in your 20s you're proud of yourself while others envy you...when you do it at 35 you only signal that you really likely accepted to be her retirement plan in exchange of sex and comapany here and there.

The young girl has options and is with you cause SHE WANTS, the older woman simply found someone available to trade.
 
Top