Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HardBodies

f(x)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can’t believe I missed this.
Check out GAME from 1984.
“Dialogue-ing”
If you have Tubi it’s on there.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing I notice is that women are in shape and with no tats while guys dont look like he-man in the middle of a steroid cycle.

I wonder what went wrong on the way from there to here.

f(x)

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a movie where these business men pay a guy to help them score. Lots of familiar scenarios.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The band Diaper Rash in that movie consisted of women who would later get signed as Vixen. Vixen didn't get their major record debut album released until 1988, 4 years after Hardbodies.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.