Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hardballing: the latest trend in dating, a very positive thing!

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a current popular trend in dating, especially amongst Generation Z, known as 'hardballing'. Essentially, it means being direct, upfront and honest with each other about what specifically you're looking for, what your expectations are etc. It involves no lies, no games, no manipulation, just pure honesty and being 100% real and aurhentic. So if you're looking for a monogamous relationship, you say that. If you're looking for casual sex, you tell them that, etc.You don't put on a fake persona, you just be who you are.

'Hardballing' is just a repackaged term for a direct approach. The mainstream media are acting as if Gen X have come up with something new and revolutionary, but in fact the direct approach has existed amongst a small percentage of society since humans could speak. It was popularised by Alan Roger Currie and David X, who I believe to be the best dating coaches of all time.

More info about 'hardballing' is in this article.

I'm 100% in favour of this and believe it's the mature way to approach dating, hook ups etc. I've been a direct guy for nearly 15 years now - I dropped all games, PUA techniques/tactics and decided to be my real self - the best version of my real self - around women, in fact around everyone. A direct approach blows all other approaches out of the water.

This totally transformed my confidence and sense of inner peace, knowing I no longer need to say or do the 'right thing'. I can just be my true self, say what's on my mind, and if a woman isn't on the same page then I can just let her go, without resentment, without wasting each others' time etc.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can females be direct when they don't know what they want from one minute to the next?
Duh! Everybody knows what they want - it's just a matter of whether you directly say it or not.

Here's the thing you fail to understand: when you're direct with a woman about what you want, you put her in a position where she has to be direct with you about what she wants. It's that simple.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a current popular trend in dating, especially amongst Generation Z, known as 'hardballing'. Essentially, it means being direct, upfront and honest with each other about what specifically you're looking for, what your expectations are etc. It involves no lies, no games, no manipulation, just pure honesty and being 100% real and aurhentic. So if you're looking for a monogamous relationship, you say that. If you're looking for casual sex, you tell them that, etc.You don't put on a fake persona, you just be who you are.

'Hardballing' is just a repackaged term for a direct approach. The mainstream media are acting as if Gen X have come up with something new and revolutionary, but in fact the direct approach has existed amongst a small percentage of society since humans could speak. It was popularised by Alan Roger Currie and David X, who I believe to be the best dating coaches of all time.

I'm 100% in favour of this and believe it's the mature way to approach dating, hook ups etc. I've been a direct guy for nearly 15 years now - I dropped all games, PUA techniques/tactics and decided to be my real self - the best version of my real self - around women, in fact around everyone. A direct approach blows all other approaches out of the water.

This totally transformed my confidence and sense of inner peace, knowing I no longer need to say or do the 'right thing'. I can just be my true self, say what's on my mind, and if a woman isn't on the same page then I can just let her go, without resentment, without wasting each others' time etc.
Isn’t this what I’ve been doing that you guys been flaming me for? Hilarious.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh! Everybody knows what they want - it's just a matter of whether you directly say it or not.

Here's the thing you fail to understand: when you're direct with a woman about what you want, you put her in a position where she has to be direct with you about what she wants. It's that simple.
How would you apply this to a cold approach in a grocery store?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you apply this to a cold approach in a grocery store?
You would do a direct approach and within the first couple of minutes state what specifically you're looking for. The place doesn't matter - there is only 1 place to meet women, and that's called Planet Earth :)

Grocery stores (or supermarkets, as we call them here in the UK) are one of the best and most underrated places on Planet Earth to meet women in my opinion, however they've been difficult since the pandemic due to having to wear facemasks. I prefer street approaches instead.

Here is an example of a succesful direct daytime sreet approach I did a few weeks ago - I wrote a guest post for a blog called 'Seduce Her':

I've done the exact same/similar approach in grocery stores many times over the years. Notice how I state my sexual intentions directly ('I'm not looking for anything serious, just casual sex, maybe a fvck buddy' and that I told her I'd like her to come over to my place so we can make passionate love to each other).

Of course, it may not be casual sex you're looking for. Maybe you're looking for a girlfriend/monogamous relationship, in which case you can change the wording accordingly.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grocery stores (or supermarkets, as we call them here in the UK) are one of the best and most underrated places on Planet Earth to meet women in my opinion, however they've been difficult since the pandemic due to having to wear facemasks. I prefer street approaches instead.
Grocery store approaching is dead until indoor masking stops. Outdoor approaching is the only viable form of in-person approaching right now. I'm glad you acknowledge this.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see way too many holes with this.

The main one being the fact that too often women wanna pretend they want A when they actually want B. Or they want A from 1 guy and B from another. Just like us men, women will put you into different categories and have different expectations for each guy. One can be a provider, another can be an orbiter, another she just wants fvck and have fun with. Women hardly ever know what they actually want.

Also, girls will put sh!t in their OLD profiles saying they're "sick of games and want something serious", but will suck you dry on the first date. It's just an anti-slvt defense. Even if a girl just wants some d!ck, she is never going to openly admit it. She's gonna say she wants a relationship, and then pretend to be a victim that got "used by a jerk" so she doesn't look like a slvt. This is how women encourage and rationalize their slvtty behavior.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I don't trust women to be honest when it comes to dating, we all know they would come up with bullsh*t like "i want a man in touch with his feminine side".

This is good for men though, Men need to be upfront and honest. None of this indirect garbage.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP makes a good point though. Just like sargemaximus...

Game is communicating seductively to females in their natural language (indirect). I've wondered if seducing females through male natural communication language (direct) is just as effective. So far the only success I've had was from being very direct. Though had I not messed up logistics with the drunk chick, that was indirect. She was drunk though, and maybe it didn't matter.

Another way to put it is... Why are we forced to go into feminine communication realm for successful seduction when we can force them to come to our realm for seduction.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to be destroyed. They prefer a man they would be happy with. Good luck in 2022.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grocery store approaching is dead until indoor masking stops. Outdoor approaching is the only viable form of in-person approaching right now. I'm glad you acknowledge this.
Yep - trying to read a girls face and expression under mask is really hard and impossible to build rapport/conversation/seduction. her Eye contact 'can' help a little.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP makes a good point though. Just like sargemaximus...

Game is communicating seductively to females in their natural language (indirect). I've wondered if seducing females through male natural communication language (direct) is just as effective. So far the only success I've had was from being very direct. Though had I not messed up logistics with the drunk chick, that was indirect. She was drunk though, and maybe it didn't matter.

Another way to put it is... Why are we forced to go into feminine communication realm for successful seduction when we can force them to come to our realm for seduction.
Who has more power? I.e. who is submissive? The one who changes for another

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ARC called it mode1

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My idea of Hardballing starts in the bedroom.