"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Hard to read girl

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
1
Location
Long Island
I can't tell if my prom date likes me!

That's kinda strange to say, I guess, but I'm in a sticky situation. For prom + limo + 2 night afterparty I'm paying around $300 for me and the same for my date. I don't want to bring some girl as just "friends," and ideally there should be a lot of hooking up involved on prom night. So I ask this girl I work with to prom, and she accepts. She's gorgeous and I love her personality, and she accepts the invitation. Only thing, we've only hung out like once. So I'm going to prom with a girl I don't really hang out with.

I figure, ok, hang out with her, but things have been getting in the way of that. Friday night she couldn't chill because she had SATs on Saturday, Saturday night I forgot to call her, but she didn't call me either. Then, come Sunday, she's mad I didn't call her on Saturday, so we make plans for the night. I get out of work and call her, and suddenly she has a family obligation, but really wants to chill soon, and will visit me at work on Monday.

I always get greeted with a kiss, and she seems really proud to introduce me to her friends as her prom date, and referred to herself as my girl a couple of times, but we still haven't hung out at all. I don't know what to make of her. =\
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
maybe she is, maybe she isn't. she's your prom date now. that's what's important. so what if you've hung out with her only once?! it doesn't matter. you're gonna be hanging out with her anyway.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Exactly, she accepted your invitation, therefore, she was interested :] This is your chance to finally hang out with her. Take advantage of it.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
She's into you.
 
Top