There is this girl who has been starring in my threads lately. She is the same age as me. She moved to chicago to study for 4 years. I might visit her some times, and she might come to visit me. Im in sweden. Here's the tricky part.. this woman has shown me love like no other woman before.. it made me turn all soft and kind of a nice guy.. yeah i know thats hella gay.. but i've gotten so damn close to her during the 3 months we spent together that it's sick.. she knows almost everything about me and vice versa. I kinda broke up with her.. and we got together again. She told me if i broke up with her again she would get really hurt and keep distance from me for a long time before she would start keeping in touch with me again, because she would be mourning and recovering and stuff. She wants to spend her life with me.. but there is only one thing. She says she wants me to change.. she wants me to become a real man.. a man that can love her the best way. And i've been acting like a jerk every now and then.. because i needed to defend myself when feeling too much of a niceguy. And she thinks that I dont love her like i should etc. I mean.. its good for me to change to a better man.. so thats not a problem. But I dont really know if I wanna spend my whole life with just one girl.. and im pretty sure that i wont find a woman treating me this well.. thats why i dont wanna break up with her and lose her. But then I cant have fun with other girls.. is that what i really want? is that what ANY man wants? I dont think so.. i really don't know what to do.. it feels like it wouldnt matter if we got married today or in 4-5 years. I still feel isolated. What should I do? I think i need to rethink.. i mean.. if i break up, i might have fun all my life.. but then i might not find a woman that will treat me this way? a woman that will love me this way.. damn this is a hard decision brothers.. got any suggestions?