Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Happy

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes brothers, Happiness!!

I've got a lot, and I want to share with you... lately I've been having a lot of experiences with human beings...interactions that are teaching a lot about human nature... and, after intense reading of the "Wear Sunscreen" poem , I will share some of the things I've lived in these last days...

First, and foremost, eat a lot of cereals on a daily basis and drink a lot of fresh water... it will make good to your over all health and happiness... eating more fruits and vegetables and less industrialized food makes you happier...

In the morning, take a time to stretch, smell the fresh air and watch the sunrise... Feel it's warm getting to you and the fresh air filling you up with energy... if you can't understand the beauty of this, then please, do me a favor, stop reading.

Talking about understanding the beauty, understand the beauty of children, who play, cry, sing, laugh and scream like crazy... yes, they are crazy... and so were you... and that's a craziness you don't suffer, it's one that you enjoy every minute of it...

When we grow, they teach us to be mature, which means boring, sad, depressed and lonely... don't let the spark of that craziness ever fade away...

Talk to older people... talk to people who are making things happen in the background and you don't even think about...
This means the bus driver, the doorman, the security guy from your school... they all come from places far away from yours and they all lead lifes that you can't even imagine... and you can learn more about life with them in 30 minutes than in school for 12 years...

They see the youth, and remember of their own youth times... and they remember the things they wish they knew, and try to warn us... even knowing that we'll not understand...

Understand... understand people... understand that some love you but can't express it in the way you prefer, and also understand that some people will never love you in any conceivable way... just don't waste your time with those... or waste, but always learn your lesson...

Don't be afraid of having a heart, of liking people, loving people and being happy and sad and broken... just don't use your heart as a Hate Warehouse... it was made to hold love and happiness... whereas the other feelings get into your blood until you execrate them...

Do something new everyday...even if it is taking a different bus, or eating something you never did before... you're bound to have nice surprises...

Don't expect much from people... thinking better... don't expect anything from people... just let things flow and be happy with the surprises... If you honestly talk to people not wanting anything back from them, the whole universe conspires for you...

Have naive, silly and honest fun with people... laugh with them, make them laugh, learn how to make people laugh with the masters... that gives you a serenity and a feeling of fulfillment that is close to a blessing... it's a gift from above...

Learn to understand and love your family... you're nothing but the concretization of their love and their dreams... Isn't that a tremendous honor??
This couple spent months, or even years just thinking about you, making sure that everything was perfect for you?? Be grateful and make the happy, by being happy and nice to them...

Be careful with other people's heart... they're so worried about letting you come in touch with them, so you must not let them down... respect their hearts and make them feel happier !!

Happiness is a gift that increases when shared... instead of saving it for you, share with the others... it is like a fire that will fade quickly if you don't use it to light as many torches as you can...

Be determined, and live for your dreams... Scream, fight, run...
Feel the strength of the determination that drives us to succed in your bones... Go for that feeling and allow it to help you do your best in sports, in social life and in bussiness life...

Dance, dance and sing a lot... don't be a stupid metalhead, listen to music that make you dance and dance... dance is a gift to the mankind... the gift of letting all the differences apart, and be happy in a delicious activity...dancing releases endorphines... dancing makes you happier and healthier... listen to music that makes you want to dance !!

Understand that both passion and hate, lust and boredom, happiness and sadness aren't lasting... they'll come and go, in waves... ever growing waves...

But learn that small happiness like dogs or getting the ball for the kids are things that make you feel serene... and serenity is greater than happiness and sadness... Hunt happiness, but walk always with serenity...

Old people are serene... they know that their time is gone... their lessons were learned... so they find joy in things like sunrises, fresh air, the moon, the stars, couples walking hand-in-hand, kids running around...

Friends... make many friends... make effords to have real friends, and to be a friend... friends will teach you how to be patient... and in exchange for the hard times of learning it, they'll give you attention...they'll care for you and make your serenity come back.

Smile, a smile attracts people like a beautiful flower attracts bees...
A smile is the speak of the soul... you can't fake, and even if you fake it, it's better than nothing you know??

Look to people... give them attention, they want to be noticed, they do a lot of things thinking more about other people than theirselves... tell them that their hair looks great and their new piercing is awesome...

Listen to people... just as you... sometimes they just want to be understood... they want to share what they're going through... listen without expecting to be listened... one day, when you really really need to be listened, you'll be...

Hug, hug a lot of people... hug your sister, your brother and all of your friends... a hug makes you feel human... and make other people happy...

Kiss, kiss people in the cheek, when they're you friends, and when you love them, kiss them in the lips.. show your love without words...

Don't do things expecting the same in reward...do them, and don't expect people to do anything for you...because when you really really need... you'll receive...

Some people exist, some people survive, some live

And some are remembered forever... they mark the life of the people and the places they pass in a way that everybody smiles when they think of you... and that is priceless... that is why we all live for...

Be like a comet, that lights everything on it's path, to disappear, and go light other places... and like all the comets, someday you'll comeback, and the beauty of you fire will already be legendary.

Don't exist, don't survive, don't live...

Make it unforgettable... time's to short not to be made unforgettable...

And I leave now, desiring you a lot of love and affection, happiness and serenity in your lives...

Sincerely, from this motherf*cker who really really loves you

BBB

Last edited:

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB,

Love your posts.

You know, the more I talk to you, and the most of your stuff that I read, the more I think we really are on the same wavelength here. We share alot of the same views and theories, it's frightening - like we are twins separated at birth :D.

Great post.

Smoothflow

Don Juan
Reaction score
The effects of the magic pill called 'E' still in your system from last nights rave blues boy :D?

i totally agree with ya..good call on the entire thread!

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note; I sent this from HS forum to here... so the comments came together...

I normally post in HS, but I think that everyone can benefit from this one...

Anyways, I'm open to your criticism.

BBB

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Happiness

This is a great post.. Happiness. It's all about loving the little things. Take a look around for god's sake (no, really), at how beautiful the world is. The smells, the sounds, the people, the details that we so often miss.

Observe the world, love and take pride in the little things, and ask nothing in return.

"Don't expect much from people... thinking better... don't expect anything from people... just let things flow and be happy with the surprises... If you honestly talk to people not wanting anything back from them, the whole universe conspires for you..."

So true. True happiness comes from loving the world. The good and the bad, and everything in between.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit BBB why'd you have to go and make me cry? This post is overwhelming and beautiful. We are on the same page my brother. Much love to you!

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"don't be a stupid metalhead,"

Hey, watch it punk. We metalheads can dance. It's called a good honest mosh :p

Great post overall though. Your tip posts are some of my favorites here.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girevik
"don't be a stupid metalhead,"

Hey, watch it punk. We metalheads can dance. It's called a good honest mosh :p
;)
Just for the record, I've seen Savatage, Judas Priest, Voices of Classic Rock, Kansas and Angra... ;)

It's ok to be a metalhead, but don't let it be your life, the only thing you talk about... it's terrible being around people who want to "convert" you into liking their favorite bands...

BBB

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB Wrote: First, and foremost, eat a lot of cereals on a daily basis

Dell Says: Amen.

BBB Also Wrote: In the morning, take a time to stretch, smell the fresh air and watch the sunrise... Feel it's warm getting to you and the fresh air filling you up with energy... if you can't understand the beauty of this, then please, do me a favor, stop reading.

Dell Also Says: Truly Amazing... Incredible Intrapersonal Experience

BBB: Learn to understand and love your family... you're nothing but the concretization of their love and their dreams... Isn't that a tremendous honor??

Dell: :)

You know, looking back on things i've realized how enlightening the journey is... and how the experience of this travel is all worthwhile... BBB, Your Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Discoveries and realizations are awesome! Amen to the whole post. Thank you for sharing.

The Cat In The Hat

brodrick1us

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post

Hey this is a great post I really enjoyed reading it if more people took time out of there day to really read this and understand it then you might just take a little something from it

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AWESOME! These thoughts are just like taken straight from my mind... I love it! BBB, this is superb stuff.

...okay, maybe I don't kiss my friends on the cheeks... but still, great post man! :)

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so great that you learned these things at such a young age.. most people never learn them..

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've changed my perspective, and yeah, I saw the sun rise once. It's really a beautiful thing.

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
You obviously haven't suffered much misfortune in your recent life if this crap makes you feel any better.

1 Star

Loverman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Temptation

This reminds me of me some 2 years ago when I was 18. I had a revelation. I was "born again".

I smelled the flowers and did all the stuff you talked about. I was feeling pretty good, trying new things, laughing, etc. The best time of my life. I was HAPPY, the happiest I'd ever been. I stopped cursing and f*cking on top of it all.

Guess what? The novelty wore off and I fell back into temptation. I fell back into the inevitable throes of human nature, of sin and guilt trips and all the rest of that fine and dandy stuff. Of greed, lust and impatience. I'm trying to get back to where I used to be...to where you seem to be.

Which directions' the way?

Driven by restrained desire
I want what I need
Shaking as her sex takes hold
I've lost all control

Drowning in a sea of rage
I taste the embrace
Helpless as it steals my soul
I've lost all control

We exist in a world where the fear of illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal
Once inside, we conceive and believe in a god we can't feel

Destined by a fate so cruel
And drugged to delight
I'm laughing as these lies unfold
I've lost all control

Temptation
It never lets me down
Temptation
One foot in the ground
Temptation
You satisfy my soul
Temptation
I've lost all control

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rev
You obviously haven't suffered much misfortune in your recent life if this crap makes you feel any better.

1 Star
300+ posts and you are still bitter? tsk tsk!

your post is pure bullshyt

My past is riddled with misfortune. Both my parents died in car accident. Lost ALL my wordly possesions to a fire a few years ago. Was homeless for months and found an aprtment only to lose my job, thus losing my apartment and having to live with my aunt until I could get back on my feet. My ex is a psycho, my brother is a crack addict and I just found out I owe the IRS $10,000 because of a mistake THEY made. So don't give me this misfortune crap rap!

BBB, this post is truly amazing. Gave me just the boost I needed. Thank you for sharing this!

oh and btw - 5 stars!

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rev

1 Star
Don't like your life? You know what to do.

Bump for the triple B.