Jake_Gyllenhaal69
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2021
- Messages
- 3,442
- Reaction score
- 2,751
- Age
- 31
I get it, saying yes honey you are right, will lessen arguments, but how do guys not get sick of living with these demons?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This is it. Pick your battles. Disagreements will inevitably arise, not all of them are worth standing your ground on. If you let her have her way on minor decisions then you will have a lot less resistance and more bargaining power on decisions that actually matter.By picking your battles. As long as resentment doesn't build up in you. What do I care if the Bedspread is flowers or stripes? In the long run if she is happy , then I am money ahead. It doesn't mean compromising my core beliefs and standards though.
It can also be interpreted as to find someone who is basically happy as their overall demeanor, and you will have less conflict in your relationship...
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Advice from the old lady:Here’s the thing…women can’t control their behavior, especially the behaviors that annoy their men.
Women want men who say via their actions “Ok, you’re upset. I am not and I will continue to lead us. When you are sufficiently calmed down I will let you in on what we are doing. Until then, you are out of loop. I have work to do.”
Hint: this is what their fathers always did when they were children having temper tantrums. This is what expect.
When women get upset it also has a second purpose, acting as a sh*t test for their man.
Women want men who don’t get upset when they are upset and who continue to lead them. They all want to be led, even the feminists.
When your woman gets upset, be as cool as a cucumber. They will respect you more because that is exactly how their father acted.
Letting someone else walk all over you is not going to result in a happy life. Learning to say NO is much likelier to result in a happy life and in a wife/partner that respects you.I get it, saying yes honey you are right, will lessen arguments, but how do guys not get sick of living with these demons?