"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Happy to see that "simp-shaming" has become mainstream

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
A guy that's better than you.
Haha. Really? How's that?

In your head?

And btw... You realize you're talking to someone you don't know right? So the fact that you're even saying this nonsense is a bit ridiculous to begin with
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Dude hes bating you to suck you into his crap. Dont fall for it. Just ignore him. He wants to argue not share notes and ideas.
I just read some of his old posts...

"Everything in life is sales" haha.

I hate people like that. And it's funny cause I probably make 10x more than he ever will.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Eventually anything can get boring. I get what you mean but Im a fan of this game. It is fun and if it gets to that point i just shut it off.
But it helps a lot and is healthy to have a focus elsewere besides game and women.
Well I guess my point is that even the "best" pus$y in the world gets boring pretty quickly. So what's it really worth in the grand scheme of things?
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Simp-shaming has always been a thing.

I really don't understand your concern with it though, or why you care so much.

If a guy wants to be a simp, let him. It's just less competition, and higher probability of you getting laid.

You can't force an incel (or any man for that matter) to learn this PUA stuff unless they are truly ready. I'm all for helping the next guy if he needs dating advice, but trying to force the manosphere down everyone man's throat is not the way, and it will never work. These men need to learn the hard way. Just live your life, date women, and enjoy yourself. Stop caring so much about what the guy next to you is doing or thinks. It has nothing to do with your own development.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top